300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCIACCOUNT82 View Post
    As for me, I had a 95 and am ranked 1,700...

I scored a 95.something or other, and I was ranked around 1400.... I was hoping for a call/letter for the first class, just to make the waiting seem worthwhile.... Hopefully I get a call for the following class, if they run one in the fall. I'm still on active duty until July, so I would have had to deferred anyway... It just woulda been nice to hear something right away...

Comment

• The current class is graduating on October 21, if anyone is interested.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Actually, they are graduation October 21, even if you are not interested.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          The current class is graduating on October 21, if anyone is interested.
          Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          Actually, they are graduation October 21, even if you are not interested.
          Are the graduation ceremonies open to the public or are they only for the family/friends of graduating Troopers?
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE POSTER View Post
            gmoney718,

If your score was a 97 your rank would not be in the 3000s.
            Poster, it was a typo between the two and sevens. My score is 92.17.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWill2876 View Post
              G,

It will be way past when you get back from your $1,800 vacation ...that you don't want to miss to go to the NYPD Jan class if the reporting date interferes...
              LOL... Will after January no more vacations for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                Actually, they are graduation October 21, even if you are not interested.
                Is this open to the public? I would love to go see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                  Class size has nothing to do with some political BS some Suit is trying to pull... it has to do with how many seats in the Main Lecture Hall (not the auditorium ) that the budget allows for.
                  off topic:

trooper do you ticket rice in general or only the ones that are faster than your lil pony?

back on topic:

you're right on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
                    Is this open to the public? I would love to go see this.
                    Invitation only. If I remember correctly they were pretty stingy with the invites too!

Comment

• Does anyone know how many invites each recruit gets to the graduation?

Comment

• I think it is around six for this class.
                        Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
                        American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• OTT 1 @ NYR 2!!!

(On a side note...they are usually pretty lenient with the tickets, at least they were in our class. If you want it in simple terms, the whole class is allowed a certain number of guests and the Staff doesn't really care how the class gets to that number, as long as you don't go over).

Remember that your not allowed to have as many guests at your shield ceremony as you can for your actual graduation.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Long time reader..Finally getting around to posting. I'm one of the lucky ones who was called to process in Albany a few weeks back. Does anyone know how many ended up being processing?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP1938 View Post
                                I've been hearing that the next round of PAT might come up sooner than everyone thinks. They ever do 1-1,000 then 1,001-2,000 back to back or do they take and fully process the first round of candidates before they even start on the second group?
                                Has anyone heard anything new about when the second round of processing will begin?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4378 users online. 171 members and 4207 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X