Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info as to where they are now on the current list?

Comment

• Maybe around 8000 or so....not sure, search back in this topic and you may find where they are on the list....

Semper FI

Comment

• I was 3800 on the list when I processed in Feb....and then again in April, but I know my # was pushed back after the military exams that were given, not sure how far though...I know they had two processings AFTER the one I went to in April (may and june). My roommate was in the one in May. I heard a rumor that there was about 1000 people called and only 200-250 showed. I guess thats what happens when you get called 2.5 years after you take the exam, most people have moved on...so i guess 8000-10000 would be accurate. I have another friend who is 12000-13000 but I am not sure they will get that far...and this is my first and only shot to get in, as I will be turning 30 in Oct

Comment

• Unfortunately, I couldn’t make the last supplemental military exam. I’d have to rock the next test in order to get in before 2010.

Comment

• Hey Jarhead...I am assuming your a Marine, make sure you use your veterans peferance points..that adds 5 points onto your exam grade, so that can bump you up a few thousand spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by cappy1976
              I heard a rumor that there was about 1000 people called and only 200-250 showed. I guess thats what happens when you get called 2.5 years after you take the exam, most people have moved on...
              While they may have gone through 1000 slots to get the 250, they certainly didn't invite 1000 to the class. There is no way they could fit that many people into one class. If the first 250 had accepted, they would have gone no further down the list.

But you are right, as time passes, more and more people move on with their lives and decline the job.
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• SDT- I think I wrote that wrong, what I meant was that 1,000 people were invited to processing weekend, and the 200-250 is the # that showed up for processing weekend. Does that make more sense...ha, yes a 1000 person class would be insane

Comment

• Spent the day yesterday at the state fair, mostly at the NYSP spot. Great display and information boothes. I guess the application is still good for around april of 07 and then testing most likely in 08. Would also like to give my condolences to all troopers and their families for yesterdays loss. It has been a rough year for the NYSP.

Comment

• Does anyone know if NYSP has take home patrol cars for their troopers?

Comment

• Originally posted by co_leo
                      Does anyone know if NYSP has take home patrol cars for their troopers?

No take home cars unless you are a School Resource Officer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPD6541
                        No take home cars unless you are a School Resource Officer.
                        Many other guys get take home cars... it's already been discussed before.
                        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Thank You.

GOT BUCKY!!! I would like to thank all LEO's who participated in the capture of Ralph "Bucky" Philips! Your dedicated and selfless service is appreciated here in western New York! Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Trooper Longobardo. Thank you...please keep up the great work!

Comment

• Current class should graduate around the end of October. So people may be hearing something within a few weeks.
                            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Next Processing

Has anyone heard anything about another processing weekend yet? I'm assuming they'll fire up the list again once the next class date is announced. It was mentioned a while back that the November class was processed through 9,080...how far will the next one reach?

Comment

• NYATC, I havent heard anything yet. I have my fingers crossed though! I have one question though: I took the test in March 2006 (supplemental military). My rank is around 2160. If they are already past 9000, does that mean I will get a letter automatically? Also, I am leaving for Iraq in about 2 weeks, what if I get my letter for further processing while Im deployed??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6933 users online. 300 members and 6633 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X