Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outdoor pt gear 2 minutes ..... move

Comment

• I thought this thread would hit 1000 posts in 2 days once letters were sent out.
      sigpic

Comment

• Ummm... it hit 1000 posts about 14 months ago.

Best I can tell, only about 1000 letters were sent out, which directly affects about 6 of the people here. Everyone else is in a holding pattern.

Things will pick up again in about two weeks, just before the PAT, for a week or so. Then they'll die off again until a couple weeks before the academy class starts. Hopefully SDT will post an updated list of things that new recruits will need for the academy.

Comment

• Now we are communicating people! lol.

I think this thread will become busy right before PAT weekend and right after PAT weekend. However, you can count on hearing crickets during PAT weekend.

On another note, good luck to everybody who will be at Albany weekened. Till then, keep posting. ;-)

Comment

• Talked to the recruiter today, looks like the class might start in Jan
            As for us group of leftovers who have gotten a phonecall, we will not be hearing anything for a while, at least not until the start of the class gets closer.

The waiting never stops........goes on and on and on..........

Comment

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
              outdoor pt gear 2 minutes ..... move
              It's been more than 5 years since I heard that and it still brings back bad memories.
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Ummm... it hit 1000 posts about 14 months ago.
                I meant there will be 1000 new posts in 2 days.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
                  Hopefully SDT will post an updated list of things that new recruits will need for the academy.
                  Of course, tradition demands it. Stand by!
                  You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                    It's been more than 5 years since I heard that and it still brings back bad memories.
                    It has been almost 8 years for me. They say when you graduate you look back and it is funny. I still dont see it funny!

Comment

It has been almost 8 years for me. They say when you graduate you look back and it is funny. I still dont see it funny!
                      And god forbid you think it's funny while your in there. Haha.

Comment

its only been 4 months for me but, how true. those changes did serve a purpose though.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I just checked my ranking for the heck of it on the Trooper exam results site. I went up 5 places! Are they DQing people already?

Comment

• I still can't log into that website!
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery2000 View Post
                              I just checked my ranking for the heck of it on the Trooper exam results site. I went up 5 places! Are they DQing people already?
                              Yeah, my rank went up too. Not sure why. You'd think that more than five people would be DQ'd from processing. Could it be five people who were left on the last list, and who also took the recent exam? Maybe they removed them from the current list? Who knows...

In any event, our rank will change again after October's military testing

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
                                Yeah, my rank went up too. Not sure why. You'd think that more than five people would be DQ'd from processing. Could it be five people who were left on the last list, and who also took the recent exam? Maybe they removed them from the current list? Who knows...

In any event, our rank will change again after October's military testing

No one would have been DQ'd yet, although some may have advised Division they were no longer interested. It has been almost 15 years since I heard the indoor PT gear routine. The instructor they had then literally made you fear that you would not make it out of that gym alive somedays. He was a great guy though, once you got to know him (many years later....).
                                Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
                                American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7366 users online. 303 members and 7063 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X