Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was ranked in the 400's and just got the letter today.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacstar View Post
      There were some holdovers from the last test too if I remember an earlier post correctly.
      Right here!
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Has anything been confirmed for you beyond whether or not you still have interest reils?

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
          Has anything been confirmed for you beyond whether or not you still have interest reils?
          Yep, Im still interested! I got my letter on Monday, and bought plane tickets on Tuesday.

I just finished 1 hiring process, now I get to start another
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Are the candidates that processed from the last list supposed to be receiving letters or some other type of confirmation? I received a phonecall but no official paperwork has come my way

Comment

• Eh, paperwork could take another 1-2 weeks apparently. I'm not sure if they are going by social security number or alphabetical but I haven't received my invite yet either. I think I'm 297 on the list, can't remember exactly.

Comment

• Congratulations to those who already got the letter, and to those who will shortly. And good luck in Albany that weekend.
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• I received my letter today. However, I'm going to call my local recruiter to get a little more info on my situation (as well as several others I'm sure) regarding still being eligible from the 2004 test, but now being called to process for the 2008 test. I would think part of the idea of carrying over the remaining 46 would be to save the state some money by not processing us again.

Comment

• I would imagine they will put you through most of it again. The background will most likely just be dusted off and handed in, but they still want to make sure you maintained everything.

Comment

• Depending on the length of time, they may have to update information.
                      Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
                      American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

• Very happy, going to be visiting the New York State Police Academy tommorow morning

Comment

• Congrats to those that have received their processing invites!

Comment

• Woo! Got mine today, I'm ready right now!! ha ha

Comment

• What an eyeopening experience that was, I had a great time visiting. Also got an inside view of what it's going to be like. I recommend to anyone who wants to be a Trooper to take the tour of the Academy. Also, upon leaving I was not even 5 seconds away from the Academy and I got pulled over by a Trooper I wasn't driving my car, I was driving my moms and she has a sedan while I have an SUV. Well, I'm not used to stepping on the gas and an immediate response from the vehicle. I look down at my speedometer and see 60. I was like, "****!!" I look to my left and see a Trooper just waiting for me. Well to make a long story short, I explained myself and told him where I was coming from and how I wanted to be a Tpr. He wished me luck and told me to get outta there! I was so happy haha. Ok story times over.
                              Last edited by Nick331; 08-25-2008, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Where did everyone go?

Everyone must be really busy running and practicing their pushups/ situps.

I must say its a bit disappointing when you check the thread and you haven't seen a new post in 2-3 days. lol.

hello... hello... ello.. ello... echoo echooo echooooo
                                Last edited by MB Troop; 08-27-2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9093 users online. 451 members and 8642 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X