300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bg35
    Just heard a rumor that the medical exams are going to be in September. Anyone else hearing this?
    That sounds about right since this class is supposed to graduate around Halloween depending on the Governor's schedule. Just remember... you are dealing with state government... just because they project a certain date way down the road doesn't mean anything is going to happen. My class was slated for the beginning of July... it actually started the second week of September.
    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Trooper485,

Ya, I have heard that in the past. I am guessing the next class wont be kicking off on that 06NOV date.

So no one else on this site, is waiting to hearing back from the NYSP?
      Last edited by bg35; 07-31-2006, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• BG, I am waiting to hear back from them as well. I processed in April. I have a couple of friends that are troopers and I have a friend in the academy right now, so I was told this is a normal part of the process, I am sure we will hear something either way soon enough

Comment

• Hey cappy,

glad to see someone in the same boat as me. I processed in May, which part of the state you coming from?

Best of luck!

Comment

• Good luck guys. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

SDT
            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• SDT,

Thanks! I appreciate it!

BG

Comment

• BG, I am lucky enough that I wouldnt have to travel far because I live in Albany, it looks as though you are from NYC, is that right? Good luck to you too, hopefully we will both get good news!!!

SDT I would appreciate it as well, thanks!

Comment

• Yup, down in the big apple but grew up in upstate....that is one reason I am getting a little anxious....cause I will be packing up the apt and moving back to the homestead during the academy

HOPEFULLY!!!!

Comment

• BG- what part of upstate are you from Albany? or near it, I am originally from Syracuse

Comment

• From the greater Binghamton area....so I plan on moving back there, storing my stuff, and staying with my parents/brothers on the weekends.....again i say, HOPEFULLY! haha

Comment

• haha, it doesnt hurt to think positively, obviously you have come this far, so you have got as good a chance as anyone, right?

Comment

• hey all, I am just trying to keep this alive....any news on the war front?

Comment

• Just a though, but perhaps a new superintendent signing on will prompt a sooner than expected exam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302
                              Just a though, but perhaps a new superintendent signing on will prompt a sooner than expected exam.

Nope. The only way you are going to see an exam sooner is if this list is depleted. There are rules that surround CS jobs... if the rules say this list is good for 4 years or till depleted... then the list is good for 4 years or until depleted.... not when the Superintendent decides.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• No news as of yet....I have been an employee with NYS for 5 years and Trooper4985 is ABSOLUTELY correct

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6574 users online. 285 members and 6289 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X