300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sam501 View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I received a letter yesterday for processing on September 13 and 14. The anticipated class date, according to the letter, is "Winter 2008-2009."
    Did anyone else get a letter?

Comment

• Got my letter on Saturday. I was ranked in the top one hundred. Talked to a friend who did not do so well and this person did not get one.

Comment

• Here comes the thread explosion!!! ha ha, I am ranked just around 300 but have not received a letter yet. Hopefully mine is here tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by k85o911 View Post
          sam, what was your score?
          I can't sign into the website to check for some reason, but I think my score was in the mid 200's. I posted it earlier in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam501 View Post
            I just wanted to let everyone know that I received a letter yesterday for processing on September 13 and 14. The anticipated class date, according to the letter, is "Winter 2008-2009." I better get outside and see how long it takes me to run 1.5 miles. Good luck to everyone.
            Good Luck.
            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Congrats to all those who received the canvass letter so far. Good Luck to you and those who will be getting it soon.

Comment

• It will be a small class. I can say that for sure. Since they are going to use up the old list, I would think they are only going to take 60 people max of the new list. We'll know better on the 13th I guess when we find out how many are getting processed...
                Also, I looked at the contract offer. Pretty nice considering the dismal state of the economy. I am pleased, but agree that details shouldn't be mentioned until it is ratified and official. Pay didn't go down though.....!
                Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
                American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

• its already been published by some newspaper. I forget which one. If I find it I'll post it.

So, since they published it. Troopers got 3,3,3,4 if I remember correctly.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                    its already been published by some newspaper. I forget which one. If I find it I'll post it.

So, since they published it. Troopers got 3,3,3,4 if I remember correctly.
                    There's A LOT more to it than just that that... we gave back some too.
                    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                      There's A LOT more to it than just that that... we gave back some too.

Overall, do you think it was a good deal?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                        Troopers got 3,3,3,4 if I remember correctly.
                        What does that mean?
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• no salary increase percentages over 4 years

3%, 3%, 3%, 4%

Top pay should be in the high 80's
                          sigpic

Comment

• Its actually the percentage of salary increase by year. 3%/2007 3%/2007, etc...

Comment

• My invitation to the processing weekend Sept 13 and 14 just arrived to in the mail. Time to book a flight and rent a car. I already requested the time off based on sam501's earlier post. Thanks sam501 for that information.
                              Last edited by tacstar; 08-18-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacstar View Post
                                My invitation to the processing weekend Sept 13 and 14 just arrived to in the mail.
                                Mine too.
                                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10968 users online. 547 members and 10421 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X