Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijacked? Not so much. Most of it is "I wanna get my eyes done before I get the PAT invite from NYSP."

Ok, maybe not. But you have to give me credit for trying.

On the other hand... does two pages out of 164 really constitute a hijacking? Or it it merely idle chatter while so many of us wait for the next steps in the process?
    Last edited by hxd; 07-15-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
      Two pages of LASIK chatter. The thread has been officially hijacked.
      Sorry there SDT, sometimes this forum slows a bit, at least it's related to the topic of NYSP! Notice nobody complains when it turns to sports though!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
        Two pages of LASIK chatter. The thread has been officially hijacked.
        I concur!! Jacked up is more like it. lol.

On a real note, it has been quite informative. Infact, the discussions, explanations and recommendations on PRK's and LASIK's have been so descriptive that no one on this forum would ever need a pamphlet on these procedures anymore. JUST READ OoOoON

Comment

• This is the first time ive seen this thread lower than 5 spots from the top on the main forum page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankiep02 View Post
            This is the first time ive seen this thread lower than 5 spots from the top on the main forum page.
            It'll pick up big time come processing/canvassing I would imagine.
            Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankiep02 View Post
              This is the first time ive seen this thread lower than 5 spots from the top on the main forum page.
              I've seen it on the second page before... It usually is very quiet once an acadamey starts and only picks up when proscessing starts up. Some recruit thought it would be a good idea to keep an online diary of his academy experience so it is 'suggested' that all recruits stay off these sites until they graduate.

BTW... Everyone knows about this thread and it's very easy for BI's and ATO's to find out who you really are so I wouldn't put anything on this thread or online period that you wouldn't want your BI or future co workers to read.
              Last edited by Trooper4985; 07-16-2008, 09:54 PM.
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                BTW... Everyone knows about this thread and it's very easy for BI's and ATO's to find out who you really are so I wouldn't put anything on this thread or online period that you wouldn't want your BI or future co workers to read.
                Good idea. And for those of you who, in your excitement, decided to post your exact grade and your list number...

...I hope you aren't paranoid!

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
                  Good idea. And for those of you who, in your excitement, decided to post your exact grade and your list number...

That is Hilarious! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post

Watch them scramble to edit their post

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                      Watch them scramble to edit their post

LOL, I just did. I forgot that I had even posted the grade/rank due to all the excitement that was going on in that week.

I could see ATO's hand out index cards while you are in the academy and demand USERNAME's to officer.com.... "What's yer USERNAME Boi?!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                        I could see ATO's hand out index cards while you are in the academy and demand USERNAME's to officer.com.... "What's yer USERNAME Boi?!!"
                        "Sir! Hotel Xray Delta, Sir!"

"Great! What the HELL is Internal Affairs doing putting someone in MY academy!?"

*sigh*

Thanks guys :P

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                          Nope... they'd know who you are long before you get there. And you can believe you'd get called out on stuff. If you look towards the front of this thread you can find every post by certain SN's (one being a female that has about 2 years on the road now if I remember correctly) that were edited out of respect for Division.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post

i learned this first hand during the academy........i didn't post anything bad, but got called out anyway. they just wanted me to know, that they knew

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPSMDY View Post
                              Notice nobody complains when it turns to sports though!!!!
                              And on that note...GO RANGERS!

Comment

• I was one of the "rejects" from the last processing. In other words I successfully made it through the processing and then they had budget cuts (according to my recruiter). I received a call from her today stating that the list from 2004 WILL be used for the next class. This is good news. She asked me if I was still interested which I said yes to. She said I would have to do a background update and possibly a medical update. A letter should follow. Hope everyone else receives a phone call as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8080 users online. 431 members and 7649 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X