Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
    Scored 98.xx and ranked sub 500.

I knew I did well but the personality profile had me a bit on edge. It's still a long path to Albany and nothing is set in stone.

Best of luck all and keep living life as normal...and don't forget to PT.

Any idea how many they call for first processing and when?
    Congrats boss... You'll most likely be processing for the first class. They typically call as many as 1000 for a class. With that said I'll see you there, and the road is certainly still a long one, I've been here before....

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
      He probably just pulled a fast one on us.

Nope. My score was posted last night. I don't know why yours weren't up.
      Last edited by Fuerza; 06-30-2008, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Congrats to all that past. I scored a 99.643 and ranked 370. Does anyone know when they would start calling?
        NCPD-93.813
        NYSP-94.643 Ranked 1,8XX
        Passed The Weekend Processing
        SCPD-89.7
        PAPD-PASSED AND WAITING
        NYPD-PASSED

Comment

• Congrats cadetlinux!!! You're nearly a perfect score

Comment

• Originally posted by OneDay View Post
            Congrats to all that past. I scored a 99.643 and ranked 370. Does anyone know when they would start calling?

Nice score..... you kicked my butt! Hopefully you get called soon. With being in the top 500, i'm sure you will get called pretty quickly....

Anyone have any ideas how many classes they do each year? I was assuming 2 per year, given the length of the academy...

Comment

• Scored 97.xx....ranked in the low 800s. Congrats to everyone and good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingOrange View Post
                Nice score..... you kicked my butt! Hopefully you get called soon. With being in the top 500, i'm sure you will get called pretty quickly....

Anyone have any ideas how many classes they do each year? I was assuming 2 per year, given the length of the academy...
                That sounds about right.
                NCPD-93.813
                NYSP-94.643 Ranked 1,8XX
                SCPD-89.7
                PAPD-PASSED AND WAITING
                NYPD-PASSED

Comment

• Check this out guys....
                  I have a MA in criminal justice
                  TEA: passed w.o studying
                  SCPD: 95
                  NCPD :87
                  NYSP : FAILED

Comment

• That doesn't surprise me k85, I got nearly a 1300 on my SAT (math verbal), passed ICE exam with an 88.2, passed Air traffic controller exam with a 93... but didn't do so hot on this exam... I passed well enough but lets just say compared to other exams I took, on this one my score was considerably less. It's that personality part, I just answered the way I felt about the question, which is to say I answered not sure on 3 or 4 and didn't answer extreme yes or extreme no on many questions, cept for the obvious ones (no gray area).

Originally posted by k85o911 View Post
                    Check this out guys....
                    I have a MA in criminal justice
                    TEA: passed w.o studying
                    SCPD: 95
                    NCPD :87
                    NYSP : FAILED

Comment

• post deleted
                      Last edited by NYSPHOPEFUL; 11-29-2008, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPHOPEFUL View Post
                        Total Score: 86.7
                        Current rank: 75XX

Not as well as I had hoped, but I did a lot better than the last one. I scored a 79 on the last one. Do not be discouraged though. I was still able to fully process but ended up as one of the rejects for this past class. I passed everything and just never got called. Hopefully they take the "rejects" for the next class. Good luck to all.
                        Last time I took it I failed. I score i believe a 68. This time around I studied and score pretty good. Let's see when they start calling.
                        NCPD-93.813
                        NYSP-94.643 Ranked 1,8XX
                        SCPD-89.7
                        PAPD-PASSED AND WAITING
                        NYPD-PASSED

Comment

• I scored 93.99 with a rank of 2000 I did much better than I had expected

Comment

• 90.35...just over 4400, guess i have a couple more years

Comment

• Originally posted by 5K Runner View Post
                              I scored 93.99 with a rank of 2000 I did much better than I had expected
                              Nice job 5K, I scored a 96 something, but thats including my veteran 5 points... I'm pretty sure I screwed up on some math questions. Math was never my stroing point. I was ranked 1442. Hopefully I can get a veterans adjustment since i'm still active duty, and can't process yet.

Comment

• I would have been in the 104+ range with my vet points but there really is no point besides ego. I'm saving mine for the future. (promotional exam if I get on the job)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6385 users online. 222 members and 6163 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X