Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low 80's ranking low 9000's...

Comment

• Wow, I bombed it. I'm seriously in shock. I felt it was fairly easy, especially as compared to other exams (TEA) I took.

Comment

• mid 80s
        rank in the high 7000's

looks like i got some time on my hands as well

good luck all

Comment

• From the numbers, it looks like there are a LOT of people between 90 and 80. Maybe I'll give it a couple days to see what other numbers come out before I check mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
            From the numbers, it looks like there are a LOT of people between 90 and 80. Maybe I'll give it a couple days to see what other numbers come out before I check mine.
            From emailing a recruiter, according to the 2004 exam results, the cutoff score was in the high 70's and they processed 10,600 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice01 View Post
              From emailing a recruiter, according to the 2004 exam results, the cutoff score was in the high 70's and they processed 10,600 people.
              Yea, but last time around they didn't have 22,000+ppl take the test.
              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Scores are Finally Here!!!! Did surprisingly well for my first Police Exam

Comment

• LandJ5...AWESOME score!! I hit a 99.64 and am ranked in the first few hundred...we'll probably process around the same time. Congrats and good luck with the rest of this.
                  Last edited by cadetlinux; 06-30-2008, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• Yep, the Login Page is definitely down!

Moves slowly, then error messages appear.

It's like not being able to get the envelope open!

Comment

• I can't get through either.

Comment

• I scored a 96.something (page was still down this morning, i'm glad I woke up at 1am and checked), and my rank was 1442. Not as great as I hoped, but not terribly if over 20,000 people took the test. I'm still active duty, and really cant process until January when I'm 6 months away from seperation, so hopefully with my score, I won't process until the winter 2008/spring 2009...

Comment

• 80.32 Score and Current Rank of 11536. I'll be happy if I process towards the expiration of the eligibility list. Congratulations to everyone!
                          Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• score mid 80's and rank73xx so...2011 haha
                            Last edited by Waterpistola; 06-30-2008, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                              Scored 98.xx and ranked sub 500.

I knew I did well but the personality profile had me a bit on edge. It's still a long path to Albany and nothing is set in stone.

Best of luck all and keep living life as normal...and don't forget to PT.

Any idea how many they call for first processing and when?
                              Wow, we're about 2 points apart, and about 900 apart in rank. Must've been a LOT of 95-98's on the exam...

Hopefully I don't get called too soon. I can't begin processing until January of 2009, when I am officially 6 months away from my seperation from active duty. I spoke with a recruiter prior to the exam, and he said it wouldn't be a problem. We'll see though. I contacted my local recruiter in NY to follow up and see what I needed to do.... In the meantime, i'm definitely keeping my PT up. One good thing about being stationed with the USMC, they love to PT....

Comment

• In the mid 80's. Not as weel as i thought i did. Cant do anything about it now. Hopefully i get called in the tail end. good luck everyone. Still will remain on the thread!!
                                " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12240 users online. 413 members and 11827 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X