• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get in everyone must be on
    " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Service temporary unavailable!

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime

LOL, Crashed the system already.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I scored in the 80's rank number in the 7,000's. I guess that would give me time to get some LE exp with the NYPD and Mature. Like they said everything happens for a reason, so if I have to wait a couple of years for NYSP than that should be it. But I always wanted to be a Police officer so I'll be happy where ever I end up as long as I do what I always wanted to do.
        Last edited by John2008; 06-30-2008, 12:40 AM.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Not too shabby, if history is a sign, you'll be getting a call at some point...Congrats!!

Comment

• The site is moving...verrryyyyy....slowwwwwwlyyy

Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed with my score (ranked in the 4000's), I was expecting to do better than that.
            Last edited by NYCardinal85; 06-30-2008, 12:38 AM. Reason: Removed grade

Comment

• Well done John. On the previous test (03 or 04ish) I scored a 77 and I don't even remember my rank. I had written it off and never expected anything, and 4 years later I received the letter in the mail to go for processing. Scoring in the 80's I would expect you won't have to wait as long as I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
                Well done John. On the previous test (03 or 04ish) I scored a 77 and I don't even remember my rank. I had written it off and never expected anything, and 4 years later I received the letter in the mail to go for processing. Scoring in the 80's I would expect you won't have to wait as long as I did.
                Thank you for the encouragement, I appreciate it.
                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCardinal85 View Post
                  The site is moving...verrryyyyy....slowwwwwwlyyy

Scored in the low 90's, Ranked in the 4000's. Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed, I was expecting to do better than that.
                  That's pretty good, from what I hear many people didn't pass. I know a couple already. the txt messages are flying in already.
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                    That's pretty good, from what I hear many people didn't pass. I know a couple already. the txt messages are flying in already.
                    Oh, certainly. I'm not trying to make it sound like sour grapes at all. I imagine alot of it has to do with those personality questions, though I'm sure I got caught up on a math problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCardinal85 View Post
                      Oh, certainly. I'm not trying to make it sound like sour grapes at all. I imagine alot of it has to do with those personality questions, though I'm sure I got caught up on a math problem.
                      I'm positive that some of the math questions got me along with the personality questions.
                      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Mid 90's is a rank of 3000! ;-)
                        "Excellence Through Knowledge"

Comment

• Originally posted by SRidgway27 View Post
                          Mid 90's is a rank of 3000! ;-)
                          Congrats.
                          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SRidgway27 View Post
                            Mid 90's is a rank of 3000! ;-)
                            Congratulations.

Comment

• Thank You!
                              "Excellence Through Knowledge"

Comment

• 75, good luck to everyone who took the test hopefully some day we can all be in Albany

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12780 users online. 481 members and 12299 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X