300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
    You fools need to quit with the hooks. If you did manage to get your score early, why would you tell the world?
    I guess just to make us jealous or something.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
      I don't care if people have hooks, it's a reality of life/business...you take care of people you know/like.

I would be angry if I was the hook, and the person I am helping is telling people.
      Apparently, I am a hook. I have received a couple of scores for people.
      It wouldn't bother me if they told someone about it. It's their score, not mine.

I feel the need to keep the score confidential, but they can tell anyone they want.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
        Apparently, I am a hook. I have received a couple of scores for people.
        It wouldn't bother me if they told someone about it. It's their score, not mine.

I feel the need to keep the score confidential, but they can tell anyone they want.
        Thank you for getting me my failing score SDT, I appreciate it.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
          I guess just to make us jealous or something.

Well, it worked on me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
            Well, it worked on me!
            LOL, why? for all you know that person could have failed the test. plus only 10days to go.
            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Thank you for getting me my failing score SDT, I appreciate it.
              Ha Ha. People will belive that, I'm sure. So to set the record straight, I didn't

I did for a few people that I know personally, however, and only after they asked me to.

Believe me, I am not only a hook, I am a jinx. You don't want me to get your score.
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                Ha Ha. People will belive that, I'm sure. So to set the record straight, I didn't

I did for a few people that I know personally, however, and only after they asked me to.

Believe me, I am not only a hook, I am a jinx. You don't want me to get your score.
                I have the curse of when there's a PD test I really want to pass I do horrible on and when I take those random police test such as Suffolk county sheriff office I end up scoring a 90 on, I think the personality questions be messing me up. Every time I take a test without the personality questions I score a 90-100.
                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Eh, I knew I struggled a bit with the Dutchess County exam (107 Multiple choice questions with a memory section [which wasn't hard at all but I thought it would be]). Honestly, I thought the Trooper exam would be as difficult or more difficult considering the educational requirements as opposed to a local county deputy. It flabbergasted me when I found out the Trooper exam was only 45 Multiple Choice and 47 Personality questions. I was also completely surprised when I found out it was only 2 hours maximum. The deputy exam had something like a 5 hour maximum (all word questions that required reading), but I think I finished in 3. I'm fairly confident I did better on the Trooper exam than the County Exam (Now watch me be the guy with the 47! )
                  Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                    Eh, I knew I struggled a bit with the Dutchess County exam (107 Multiple choice questions with a memory section [which wasn't hard at all but I thought it would be]). Honestly, I thought the Trooper exam would be as difficult or more difficult considering the educational requirements as opposed to a local county deputy. It flabbergasted me when I found out the Trooper exam was only 45 Multiple Choice and 47 Personality questions. I was also completely surprised when I found out it was only 2 hours maximum. The deputy exam had something like a 5 hour maximum (all word questions that required reading), but I think I finished in 3. I'm fairly confident I did better on the Trooper exam than the County Exam (Now watch me be the guy with the 47! )
                    I wouldn't be surprised if I got a 47, that would be my luck.
                    I never do well on the exams I want to do good on.
                    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I think I was more tired for the county exam iirc. Plus I was at a rather small sized table with 5 other people sharing space. At least for the Trooper Exam, I had my own desk.
                      Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• 10 days and counting......

Comment

I have the curse of when there's a PD test I really want to pass I do horrible on and when I take those random police test such as Suffolk county sheriff office I end up scoring a 90 on, I think the personality questions be messing me up. Every time I take a test without the personality questions I score a 90-100.
                          Isn't the Suffolk County sheriff test the exam in which 29,000 applicants filed... Thats a lot of people who filed to take that test which included a $100 fee and I would imagine that would be a very difficult department to get into.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice01 View Post
                            Isn't the Suffolk County sheriff test the exam in which 29,000 applicants filed... Thats a lot of people who filed to take that test which included a $100 fee and I would imagine that would be a very difficult department to get into.
                            I think you got Suffolk county sheriff office confused with Suffolk county police department. For the sheriff department only around 3,000 took the test, since they only start out at 36k.
                            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

I think you got Suffolk county sheriff office confused with Suffolk county police department. For the sheriff department only around 3,000 took the test, since they only start out at 36k.
                              Oh alright because I heard the Suffolk County PD pays around 50 something a year and that's a big reason why 29,000 people filed and paid the $100 dollar fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice01 View Post
                                Oh alright because I heard the Suffolk County PD pays around 50 something a year and that's a big reason why 29,000 people filed and paid the $100 dollar fee.
                                Every law enforcement test in Suffolk county is a $100 fee, Suffolk county PD, Suffolk county park police, Suffolk sheriff office everything. I wasted 500dollars on nothing since most of those departments are on a hiring freeze.
                                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7809 users online. 395 members and 7414 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X