X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope so..

Originally posted by SlowDownThere
    You know I'm kidding, right?
    People should know, no matter what is posted, the best thing to do is bring what's on the list.. Nice try though.. LOL

I did hear from the Recruiter that you can bring Vitamins with you as long as they are in the original container, just make sure the containers aren't the size of milk containers. This is great for quicker recovery times between PT's.. Part of the 'Personal Incidentals' for us health nuts.

Don't forget the Money Orders for tomorrow...

See you all soon...

Comment

• nysp academy

Originally posted by SlowDownThere
      Show up on Sunday anyways. Explain your situation. I believe you will be offered a deferrment to the next class.

If you don't show up at all, they will probably DQ you forever. If you want the job, show up on Sunday.
      Thanks allot for the advice. I havent been able to get a hold of anyone on the phone so I figured I would have to go anyways and explain it to them there. Finding this news out 2 days before the academy start obviously has devestated me. In your academy days, did you witness people with injuries getting deferments to the next class? Even though it seems reasonable for them to give me a deferment I am still very nervous. Thank you though for the advice. I appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MBMB
        Thanks allot for the advice. I havent been able to get a hold of anyone on the phone so I figured I would have to go anyways and explain it to them there. Finding this news out 2 days before the academy start obviously has devestated me. In your academy days, did you witness people with injuries getting deferments to the next class? Even though it seems reasonable for them to give me a deferment I am still very nervous. Thank you though for the advice. I appreciate it.
        Yes, I have seen people get deferments. They don't exactly pass them out like candy, but they do allow them. You seem to have a good reason for one.

Your condition is temporary. And, you can expect a full recovery before the next class.

Bring with you whatever documentation from the doctor you have.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• This is it!

Good luck everyone.. Today is the day.. See you all soon, and be ready the games the second you put your car in 'Park'..

Hoorah!
          Last edited by 2xvet; 05-27-2006, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• First week?

How did week #1 go?

Love to hear some tales, both good and bad, funny or serious.
            Enlighten us.

Comment

• Yes, stories of week #1 would be appreciated tonight when you lucky ladies/gentlemen get home.

Comment

• deleted

deleted deleted
                Last edited by WishIKnew; 05-28-2006, 09:38 AM. Reason: no reason

Comment

• Originally posted by WishIKnew
                  We aren't supposed to talk about it All I can say is its an opportunity of a lifetime, I'm glad I made the right decision. Stick with the process guys.
                  Is that true? The winky smily thingy has me confused.

And here I went and gave you the insight that I was only joking.

I should have let you brought the crackers.

I have other sources you know.

Comment

• Yeah, we were told a couple of classes ago no internet diaries/blogs etc... I am sure we will get a couple of PMs letting us know how things went... Or at least we better
                    Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

• Any word from anyone?

Comment

• One of my Troops is an ATO. I'll corner him on Friday and get the skinny.

Comment

• anyone heading to the PAT weekend on the 20th? I'll be up there, I am ranked around 6500. If all goes well, what are my chances of making that November class?????

Comment

• I'm attending processing on the 20th (tomorrow). After supplimentary military testing, my rank jumped almost 500, from 6417 to 6900-something. My recruitment officer told us last night that due to the low numbers attending the processings recently that they will probably be holding another processing for the November class in another month or so. Hope that sheds some light for you bg35...

Comment

• wierd...makes you wonder what people are thinking. But then again, it is freeing up some room for the people that actually care and are interested in the position! Good luck to everyone trying to get into November!

Comment

• Originally posted by fusionetworks
                                wierd...makes you wonder what people are thinking. But then again, it is freeing up some room for the people that actually care and are interested in the position! Good luck to everyone trying to get into November!
                                It happens every time we give a test. The more time passes by, the more people are not interested in the job. They have moved on with their lives, took a job elsewhere, and have become settled in.

While it may be good news for you, it make filling the ranks harder. But there is not much that can be done about it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6054 users online. 185 members and 5869 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X