Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome news!!!.....now i can return to chewing my nails off.
    Last edited by goaliebg30; 06-17-2008, 09:54 PM.
    " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• This is going to be a long 13 days of waiting. But we all have been waiting months now so this should go by fast.

Comment

• Results

I am going to wait right here in front on my computer! Don't worry my chair is comfortable.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swoop16 View Post
            This is going to be a long 13 days of waiting.
            Did I miss a memo somewhere? When did we switch to 25-hour days? 13 days is 13 days.

Interestingly enough, I JUST found my score, list number, PFT invite, and background packet from the 2000 exam. It took about a year and a half to burn through 5000 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
              Back in the day we received our scores in the mail... we had to go to the mailbox to get them... and I remember being surprised that I got my score! You guys have it made.
              Ha Ha.......

These new guys will have no idea how tough it was back in the day.

Can you imagine that, walking to the mailbox?
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• ahhh... we have technology upgrades to thank for the two month delay. Lets just hope someone lit a fire under the IT guys *** or we may be waiting a bit longer!

I hope they have a lot of servers and IT guys working that day...something tells me the system is going to crash when 30,000 of us log on to get our scores.

How bout they charge my cc another dollar and mail me my results (what was that $20 application fee for?)!

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Well I guess that puts to rest any hope of the last few of us making it off of the previous list.
                    Let the processing begin......again lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                      They are just trying to prepare you for the job. It took me about a half-hour to print out my tickets the other day at the end of my shift (which should take about the time it takes to hit "submit reply").
                      When you think you have it bad someone else has it even worse I bet you.
                      Just look at some of the NYPD equipment.

I need to get back on the running, I've been sick and slacked off for the past 2weeks.
                      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I've been running 10Ks 3x a week lately. Rest assured, I will not have any legs left come PAT time.
                        Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          Ha Ha.......

These new guys will have no idea how tough it was back in the day.

Can you imagine that, walking to the mailbox?
                          There is talk that the 197th Recruit Class will be doing the academy online.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                            Hahahahaha.

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                              I also heard that they are going to give us virtual helmets so we can do the PT online or let us play Wii fit. Should be fun.
                              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                                I also heard that they are going to give us virtual helmets so we can do the PT online or let us play Wii fit. Should be fun.
                                And come Fridays when we get to go home for the weekend, we can just pop in some Wii Sports and do some Wii Bowling. Maybe even get a Wii Brewski for R&R too.

New York State Police

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6318 users online. 336 members and 5982 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X