300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
    That would be the best news for me (and for others too).
    Well, I hope it works out that way for you.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
      I know, I went into subway two days ago. I was like how come you guys don't have any tomatoes? than the lady told me why, and I was like damn the end of the world is coming lol.
      they did the same **** to me back when spinach was the poisoned vegetable a couple years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
        booooo, I just noticed you have the same avatar as me. boooooooooo.
        How do you know that HE has the same avatar as YOU? Maybe YOU have the same avatar as HIM. hmmmmmmmmmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
          How do you know that HE has the same avatar as YOU? Maybe YOU have the same avatar as HIM. hmmmmmmmmmm?
          I wish everybody had the same avatar as me!

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
            1. I joined before he did.
            2. ever since I joined I had the same avatar.
            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue34 View Post
              All of this talk bashing NYS about the scores seems really counterproductive. The scores are going to be released when NYS wants, and no amount of whining or bitching is going to make them appear in our mailboxes any earlier. Instead, maybe we should be focusing on things like running, pushups, situps, and working out in general. How is our background? Do we have all of the paperwork in order to make it easier once we are contacted by NYS? Maybe there are things we can do right now to improve our chances of getting hired. To me, these are the things I'm focusing on right now.

My test has already been scored, there's nothing I can do about it. Just because I don't know what it is, doesn't mean I should be freaking out about it. Patience seems like it would be a strong trait necessary for Law Enforcement, so why not practice some of it right now. Like others have said, some people waited 4 years just to get into the academy. If we're lucky, we'll be one of those select few who are given the opportunity to be a NYS Trooper. The process will still take the same amount of time, and they'll probably start the first academy when they were planning to so stressing about when the scores will be released isn't going to help our situation.

Good luck to everyone else waiting on scores, hopefully we all do well.
              nothing personal...but i have to laugh...you came on here and lectured an entire thread..lol...im having academy flashbacks

Comment

• Last updated June 17, 2008 -
                Scores will be available and posted on June 30, 2008. Simply return to www.NYTROOPER.com, log in to the system and your exam results will be shown along with other application information. Please take a moment to log into the system (Click on the change of information / print admission notice icon) now to view your personal and/or contact information for accuracy. You will be able to immediately update some information, such as phone numbers, mailing and your e-mail address.

Comment

• the countdown begins

Comment

• About time. I finally get to find out how bad I fail the test by.
                    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                      John -- You going to set up a countdown timer on your avatar to June 30th?
                      Good Idea. Let me see.
                      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• FINALLY! Let there be Light! ha ha
                        When the public needs help, they call the police. When the police need help, they call ESU.

" To Protect and Serve"

Comment

• By June 30th they mean December 30th right? This is more of that mental testing/weed out the crazy people. Don't let it fool you.

On a serious note...awesome!
                          Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• So now that the scores will be available on the 30th...how soon until they start making calls for the PAT? A week? A month?

Comment

• Originally posted by lk13 View Post
                              So now that the scores will be available on the 30th...how soon until they start making calls for the PAT? A week? A month?
                              who knows? my best piece of advice is start getting in shape now if you havent already, the last thing you want to do is fail the only part of the hiring process that you actually have total control over.
                              NYS Trooper - 76.67...gonna be waitin......
                              NYPD - Exam # 8305...gonna be waitin......
                              Westchester County PD- Taken - 90
                              Onondaga County PD - Taken - 90
                              Broome County Sheriff - Taken - 90, canvased, passed PAT, background packet submitted!!!
                              Rockland County PD - Taken - 90

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid......." - Han Solo, Star Wars

"Just becuase its not illegal doesnt mean that its a good idea" - Random

Comment

• Originally posted by Goose9454 View Post
                                who knows? my best piece of advice is start getting in shape now if you havent already, the last thing you want to do is fail the only part of the hiring process that you actually have total control over.

Thanks...I've been busting it daily waiting for that call...I'm just glad to finally know when the scores will be available and that the process is beginning. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10289 users online. 506 members and 9783 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X