300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    As the lesser of the three Evils... yes.

On another note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MWSGbh-bi4&NR=1

My sides hurt now
    Those were good. I liked episode 4 a little better. I fell out of my chair during episode 9.

Comment

• Awesome ice breaker Trooper4985. I enjoyed a good laugh myself. I particularly liked episode 9.
      Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
        Again I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by calling out another forum member's signature block. Maybe your hoping someone from the NYSP will see it and think your squared away, I'm not sure but you made a mountain out of a mole hill for no reason. Or I should say to simple pontificate about things you know nothing about. There wasn't an issue until you brought it up. Are you going to be the one calling people out in the evening brief too? Ask your brother at the Academy what a blue falcon is, I'm not sure if he'll know the term spotlight Ranger since he is Navy so give Blue falcon a shot. Again in your mind you find it in poor taste great next time send a PM. But now you have brought it up twice. Here is an idea so that this thread can get back on subject and it won't get locked after 140 pages why don't you stop telling people how to be a Trooper and go back to waiting on your test scores.

...how about the Stanly Cup?
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• +1 NYIllini

And update that profile or create a new account. Some people may think your views reflect that of a police officer, and/or the New Jersey State Police.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
            As funny as they are you might want to watch yourself, someone might find them offensive
            I feel another morality lesson coming on.
            good ice breaker, but others may not view that in the same way
            " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Last edited by reils49; 08-18-2008, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
                Those were good. I liked episode 4 a little better. I fell out of my chair during episode 9.
                See... now those are the two that I thought would get me an immediate suspension
                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Beats me, I'm at the mail box...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWill2876 View Post
                    Beats me, I'm at the mail box...
                    NO scores there today for me, Now I say we won't get them until July.
                    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                      NO scores there today for me, Now I say we won't get them until July.
                      You guys think your scores are late... we've been waiting on a contract for over a year now
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• No big rush for scores from me. They'll come when NYS decides they should.
                        Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                          ...how about the Stanly Cup?
                          "And the New York Rangers have won the 2009 Stanley Cup!!!" Remember, you heard it here first! This time next year, I'd like one of you to quote me please. (I'd tell you this weeks winning numbers, but I don't want to draw too much attention to myself)

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Guardian View Post
                            Not to change the subject here but I have a quick question. I have heard differing responses on this. Are Trooper SROs paid by the school that they work for or the state. I have had people give me different answers on this and I was wondering if any troopers could confirm the answer.
                            The Troopers that are SRO's are paid by the state police.

Some municipal officers are paid by their city. In other cases, the school district may reimburse the city. And in some cases the city and SD may split the cost.
                            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                              "And the New York Rangers have won the 2009 Stanley Cup!!!" Remember, you heard it here first! This time next year, I'd like one of you to quote me please. (I'd tell you this weeks winning numbers, but I don't want to draw too much attention to myself)
                              Wishful thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                                It is a good thing to dream.....you will see pitt back in it next year
                                Last edited by goaliebg30; 06-05-2008, 04:45 PM.
                                " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7980 users online. 451 members and 7529 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X