300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
    Lastily, just because only a half dozen or so members of the NYSP post on this site it doesn't mean that a lot more don't monitor this forum.
    GrayPatriot is right, I know for a fact that both ATO's and FTO's monitor the comments on here. Also, telling someone to be careful what they type is an understatement. Living in a computer age has taught me that if you haven't got the guts to say something to someone face to face, you probably shouldn't say it (much less say it while hiding behind a computer!).

Comment

Last edited by mikeywUSCG; 06-04-2008, 10:40 AM. Reason: I changed my mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
        Seriously…can we go back to whining about scores now?
        still waiting.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeywUSCG View Post
          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
            I posted something that I thought better about, after reading the posts warning us to watch what we say on this forum.

My original post contained a phrase that could be considered "slang profanity."
            Last edited by mikeywUSCG; 06-04-2008, 01:33 PM. Reason: Still biting my tongue

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeywUSCG View Post
              I posted something that I thought better about, after reading the posts warning us to watch what we say on this forum.

My original post contained a phrase that could be considered "slang profanity."
              Profanity is very subjective... to some people, waving with your left hand is a huge insult... I'd like to see a PC fly about me waving at someone with my left hand... I'd quit!
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                Profanity is very subjective... to some people, waving with your left hand is a huge insult... I'd like to see a PC fly about me waving at someone with my left hand... I'd quit!
                Careful what you wish for.
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Not to change the subject here but I have a quick question. I have heard differing responses on this. Are Trooper SROs paid by the school that they work for or the state. I have had people give me different answers on this and I was wondering if any troopers could confirm the answer.
                  "Carpe Diem"

Comment

• bigwill, will you stop talking about daddy. Your profile says "retired state trooper" do you have any of your own stories or views?
                    sigpic

Comment

• up on base, I've seen alot of people get banned for using someone elses username, and not having an updated profile.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                        Maybe it's his father's old account that would explain the "retired state trooper". I would update that info.

It's cool that his father was NJSP and his brother is at the USNA...for us to believe this does BigWill have to post his bro's DD214/SF50 and father discharge papers? (see post 3523)

Also - because a family member is an agent/trooper/officer etc does not add to your credibility, you got to earn that solo... my brother is a lawyer...doesn't make ME an expert on real estate law.

Anyway -- Lets move on to less controversial topics...anyone else voting for McCain this fall?

Absolutely awesome post!!! Renewed my interest in this forum!

McCain '08!

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                          bigwill, will you stop talking about daddy. Your profile says "retired state trooper" do you have any of your own stories or views?
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Anyway -- Lets move on to less controversial topics...anyone else voting for McCain this fall?
                            Indeed! Though less controversial, sarcasm will only get you so far my friend

Comment

As the lesser of the three Evils... yes.

On another note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MWSGbh-bi4&NR=1

My sides hurt now
                              Last edited by Trooper4985; 06-04-2008, 07:56 PM.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                                As the lesser of the three Evils... yes.

On another note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MWSGbh-bi4&NR=1

My sides hurt now

I laughed so hard, Tears came to my eyes!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4601 users online. 208 members and 4393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X