300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYIllini
    What does three up and three down mean to you Airman?
    The end of an inning?

Your question reminded me of that scene from Good Morning Vietnam
    Zing!
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• see below post
      sigpic

Comment

• Trooper (no rank insignia)
        Sergeant (3 chevrons)
        Investigator (plainclothes)
        Technical Sergeant (3 chevrons over 1 arc)
        Sergeant Station Commander (3 chevrons over 2 arcs)
        Zone Sergeant (3 chevrons over 3 arcs)
        Senior Investigator (plainclothes)
        First Sergeant (3 chevrons over 3 arcs with a Diamond in the center)
        Staff Sergeant (3 chevrons over 3 arcs with a Quill in the center)
        Chief Technical Sergeant (3 chevrons over 3 arcs with a Lightening Bolt in the center)
        Technical Lieutenant (1 gold bar)
        Lieutenant (1 silver bar)
        Captain (2 silver bars)
        Major (gold oak leaves)
        Staff Inspector (plainclothes)
        Assistant Deputy Superintendent/Lieutenant Colonel (silver oak leaves)
        Deputy Superintendent/Colonel (silver eagles)
        First Deputy Superintendent (1 silver star)
        Superintendent (2 silver stars)
        sigpic

Comment

• With the mention of promotion testing, I must remind everyone that military points are good for the initial CS test, the Sgt's test and Lt's test. If you are lucky enough to not need them for placement in your class and have the desire to no longer arrest people and hear 2 fold what the Z/Sgts hear from the Captain... you can use your points to make Sgt and be the brunt of everyone's "need to get something off their chest"... unless of course you find a sweet post like being the line Sgt at E421 where your primary duties are authorizing up to 2 hours of OT for an E411 Trooper
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
            He didn't get them all though
            but pretty good nonetheless
            Oh, I know I didn't get them all. Those are only the ones I asked about three months ago.

Right SDT?
            Last edited by hxd; 05-30-2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
              With the mention of promotion testing, I must remind everyone that military points are good for the initial CS test, the Sgt's test and Lt's test. If you are lucky enough to not need them for placement in your class and have the desire to no longer arrest people and hear 2 fold what the Z/Sgts hear from the Captain... you can use your points to make Sgt and be the brunt of everyone's "need to get something off their chest"... unless of course you find a sweet post like being the line Sgt at E421 where your primary duties are authorizing up to 2 hours of OT for an E411 Trooper
              The military points can be divided as follows. 5 points can be added to your initial score or you can use 2 points for the Sergeants test or 1 point for the Lt's test. Most of our class had their points "given back" to them because they were told they wouldn't have needed them for initial appoitnment.

Comment

• To bad we couldn't use our vet points to help the Penguins beat the Redwings!
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                  To bad we couldn't use our vet points to help the Penguins beat the Redwings!
                  This right here is enough for a DQ.

The wings ought to skate the rest of the playoff short handed, just to make it fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                    With the mention of promotion testing, I must remind everyone that military points are good for the initial CS test, the Sgt's test and Lt's test. If you are lucky enough to not need them for placement in your class and have the desire to no longer arrest people and hear 2 fold what the Z/Sgts hear from the Captain... you can use your points to make Sgt and be the brunt of everyone's "need to get something off their chest"... unless of course you find a sweet post like being the line Sgt at E421 where your primary duties are authorizing up to 2 hours of OT for an E411 Trooper
                    You are one of a kind, that's for sure, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post

The wings ought to skate the rest of the playoff short handed, just to make it fair.
                      Good to see there are some hockey fans on here. Pens will have no problem taking care of the wings....played with two of the kids that are on the team.
                      " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• I'm not a Penguins fan; more or less a Wings hater. I tend to bounce between the Sabres and the Rangers.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

I'm not a Penguins fan; more or less a Wings hater. I tend to bounce between the Sabres and the Rangers.
                          Sabres are a great team. Cant stand the Rangers!!!...sorry ranger fans
                          " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post

LOL
                            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

I'm not a Penguins fan; more or less a Wings hater. I tend to bounce between the Sabres and the Rangers.
                              relis49, you just bumped up a notch in my book and are hereby given the title (only recognized by me of course) of Honorary Trooper!!

On a bad note...goaliebg30, I'll be making sure your background investigator knows about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                                relis49, you just bumped up a notch in my book and are hereby given the title (only recognized by me of course) of Honorary Trooper!!

On a bad note...goaliebg30, I'll be making sure your background investigator knows about you.
                                lol.
                                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10033 users online. 343 members and 9690 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X