300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    I'm sensing a clown that got shot down by his Poly test when he admitted to intimate relations with barnyard animals and had to settle for another agency that didn't ask tough questions
    Wowwwweeeeeeee. Harsh.

Comment

I'm sensing a clown that got shot down by his Poly test when he admitted to intimate relations with barnyard animals
      Wait a second......all them critters were willing!!!!
      Last edited by reils49; 05-28-2008, 09:57 PM.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
        Wowwwweeeeeeee. Harsh.
        hahaha... Yeah... I've been accused of being kinda harsh in the past... a few times!
        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Scores

Where do you live john? Just so I can get a gauge of when to expect mine. Thanks.
          "Excellence Through Knowledge"

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLimits
            I was wondering if any of you knew if the PAT is more of a pass/fail, or if im going to have to try to dominate that area in order to stay a candidate (should i receive an adequate score).
            PT is Pass/Fail. You have to do Cooper 50 or better to get in and Cooper 70 or better to graduate. As has already been addressed... don't think just because you did 50 situps that they all counted... if the number is 50... you have to do 50 NYSP situps not 50 'back on the block' situps.
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPDtoGrey View Post
              Are you sure it wasn't the NYS Parks Police?
              Considering their polo shirt said "TROOPER" across their back I'm pretty sure haha.

Comment

PT is Pass/Fail. You have to do Cooper 50 or better to get in and Cooper 70 or better to graduate. As has already been addressed... don't think just because you did 50 situps that they all counted... if the number is 50... you have to do 50 NYSP situps not 50 'back on the block' situps.
                Ah, memories of DS screaming "You think you on the block or something?" I always giggled a little (on the inside, of course) when they said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
                  I wonder what he'll say if he really does get a low score...
                  oh well, that's exactly what I would say. can't do anything about it if I scored badly on the test.
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by nappy1380 View Post
                    This is such a joke. NYS is screwed up and the fact that the test scores are taking so long to get out is another bit of proof. I took the PA trooper exam on the 17th, and right before the exam they announced that the results will be mail out on June 9th.

PA used the same 3rd party company that NY did btw.

The real problem with getting the grades out is that NYSP is not a civil service department. Anyone can be hired as long as they took the test. So all the favors that are owed or people who have pull can have someone who did miserable hired before someone who got a perfect score.

Have to love politics and NYS.
                    ????????...what are you talking about?
                    I took the PSP test too last year and it took 3months to get our scores, just because they say the scores will be mailed out on June 9th doesn't mean they will.
                    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
                      Chill with bashing PA. They are good folks.
                      yes they are, I tested for PSP again and maybe this time I might be able to fallow through with the hiring process since I'm done with school, it's a good agency. I wouldn't mind working for PSP but I want NYSP over anything.
                      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SRidgway27 View Post
                        Where do you live john? Just so I can get a gauge of when to expect mine. Thanks.
                        LOL, I live on Long Island.
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLimits
                          BTW: thank you to anyone who posts in this thread, cuz even though this is my first post. I check this thread at least 3 times a day. Finally got to registering a little while ago. Especially thanks to SlowDownThere cause you keep the thread going through valuable info whether its bull or not i wouldnt know but you write with confidence... My questions are usually asked answered harrassed and then asked again before i think of it.
                          You are welcome. But why would I post bull?

Unless you are counting the post where I gave some advice on what to bring to the Academy on your first day. I'll post it again before the next class.
                          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                            You are welcome. But why would I post bull?

Unless you are counting the post where I gave some advice on what to bring to the Academy on your first day. I'll post it again before the next class.
                            I'll be sure to bring my cell phone, laptop, and iPod should I be selected. Also can't wait for Steak Thursdays.
                            Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• So has anyone heard anything today?
                              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                                So has anyone heard anything today?
                                Negative.
                                Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6178 users online. 321 members and 5857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X