Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
    Uh huh, was thinking the same thing.

yeah......i just don't get that. not sure if i want to.....

anyways anyone heard about the new evoc track up there?

Comment

• Been trying to use my "hook" to get some scores, but so far, no luck.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• what happen to having the test scores in 4 to 12 weeks??? So does anyone think the scores will arrive this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swoop16 View Post
          what happen to having the test scores in 4 to 12 weeks??? So does anyone think the scores will arrive this week?
          Yes?

Comment

• I say we'll get our scores the 1st week or 2nd week of June.
            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I would say June.
              " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• yeah its funny how they were stresing on it and saying they were so unique cuz they send them out in 2-3 months

Comment

• SNAIL MAIL

Time to stop stressing about the scores. They are late, who knows when they will be sent out. Does anyone at the State level feel any rush to get them out at this time ? I doubt it very much other than some helpful Troopers on this site.
                  Chill out, the next class is not going to be for many months, many more than necessary to get into decent physical shape even for Mike Golic or the guy dropping bowling balls on Marino's foot !
                  THOUSANDS on this list forthcoming will NEVER get called for NYSP in all likelyhood, (NONE of us I am SURE ! would be so low ((or is it high?)) on the list not be be called at once for the next class.)
                  Knockwood, don't step on any sidewalk cracks, walk under any ladders, and always have your rabbit's foot in you pocket and all will be well. (my knuckles on my Knockwood hand have calluses)
                  So go outside today, ride a bike, walk a boardwalk, climb a mountain trail, have some fun ! (after all no mail today )

Comment

• For those of you stressing about the scores...I warn you now...this is the easiest wait you'll have to endure so like BigWill said don't stress out. The wait to get called for the medical was bad. After the medical the wait for the Academy was worse (especially if the invite never comes). You all still have a long way to go, you'll wear yourselves out stressing too much lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
                      For those of you stressing about the scores...I warn you now...this is the easiest wait you'll have to endure so like BigWill said don't stress out. The wait to get called for the medical was bad. After the medical the wait for the Academy was worse (especially if the invite never comes). You all still have a long way to go, you'll wear yourselves out stressing too much lol.
                      This is soooooo true. OK here is the breakdown:

1) TEST.. you wait for the scores.
                      Then YOU wait some more!!!

2) P.A.T.- If you are lucky enough to score high on the exam to get called for this.

3) Psychological- Trip to Albany for the weekend where you will be assessed from head to toe and should be honored if you are allowed to stay until Sunday afternoon.

4) Background Investigator Interviews- Usually one or two meetings.

5) Polygraph

6) Background Investigator goes to your home talks to anyone they want to in your neighborhood about you.

7) Meeting with State Psychologist at which ever location they send you to.

8) Medical- Another trip to Albany to see if you are mentally, physically fit for employment. During this, you are to perform another P.A.T. test.

9) Then the final wait... The appointment letter.

Its all a stressful process.. but its worth it once you get called and appointed. I am still waiting...... and will continue to do so until called.

Hope this helps those who don't know the process to well. Just be patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                        This is soooooo true. OK here is the breakdown:

1) TEST.. you wait for the scores.

2) P.A.T.- If you are lucky enough to score high on the exam to get called for this.

3) Psychological- Trip to Albany for the weekend where you will be assessed from head to toe and should be honored if you are allowed to stay until Sunday afternoon.

4) Background Investigator Interviews- Usually one or two meetings.

5) Polygraph

6) Background Investigator goes to your home talks to anyone they want to in your neighborhood about you.

7) Meeting with State Psychologist at which ever location they send you to.

8) Medical- Another trip to Albany to see if you are mentally, physically fit for employment. During this, you are to perform another P.A.T. test.

9) Then the final wait... The appointment letter.

Its all a stressful process.. but its worth it once you get called and appointed. I am still waiting...... and will continue to do so until called.

Hope this helps those who don't know the process to well. Just be patient.
                        is the 2nd P.A.T test the same as the first?
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                          is the 2nd P.A.T test the same as the first?
                          Its a modified PAT, consisting of push-ups and sit-ups. Thats all folks.

Comment

• i can vouch for the stress........i've been off fto for a couple weeks now, and whatever chore i'm handed, i'm still just happy the processing is over, let alone the academy.

Comment

• I called to ask when the PAT was going to be to see if I am able to go on vacation or not and . Seeing that only 66 got 100% i think that the upper 5 % is going to be less than a thousand.
                              Last edited by Frankiep02; 05-20-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                                i can vouch for the stress........i've been off fto for a couple weeks now, and whatever chore i'm handed, i'm still just happy the processing is over, let alone the academy.
                                Tell that to one of your classmates who works in my zone after what he had yesterday during the 1 shift... I think he is going to be a great Trooper but I bet he wasn't looking forward to handling what he did, only being a couple off weeks of FTO.
                                Last edited by Trooper4985; 05-19-2008, 09:17 PM.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11185 users online. 478 members and 10707 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X