300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
    I heard from a family friend (who is a Trooper) that if it officially goes through that the Troopers will take over Sunrise Highway and the Expressway (both on Long Island), there is a chance of them putting in a small class, like the last 50 or 60 guys that didn't make the April Academy, sometime in June.
    Has any one else heard such rumblings?
    Naturally I don't want to get my hopes up once again, but it's intriguing nonetheless.
    Has the Academy ever run two separate classes at the same time, like NYPD does a day class and a night class?

I really doubt there is going to be another class until this one graduates because the state has already been claiming poverty for several months.

The last time the state ran 2 academies was over 20 years ago....

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
    There were 2 academies (Brockport and Albany) for only two classes.

#160 (Fall of 1986) and #161 (Spring of 1987).
    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
      I heard from a family friend (who is a Trooper) that if it officially goes through that the Troopers will take over Sunrise Highway and the Expressway (both on Long Island), there is a chance of them putting in a small class, like the last 50 or 60 guys that didn't make the April Academy, sometime in June.
      Has any one else heard such rumblings?
      Naturally I don't want to get my hopes up once again, but it's intriguing nonetheless.
      Has the Academy ever run two separate classes at the same time, like NYPD does a day class and a night class?
      it will be a while before SC turns over its highway to NYSP if they do, the SCPD union is fighting it and so are other people.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
        it will be a while before SC turns over its highway to NYSP if they do, the SCPD union is fighting it and so are other people.
        some of the LIE has already been turned over, way out east and its supposed to keep working west.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
          some of the LIE has already been turned over, way out east and its supposed to keep working west.
          really?, I've always seen the trooper on the LIE out east and in all those towns out east where SCPD doesn't cover it. I hope the troopers get all the highways that way if I ever get hired, I have a small very small chance of being sent to troop L.
          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• No letter in CNY.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
              No letter in CNY.
              I gave up, I say we'll probably get them on the last week of May if not early June.
              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

I gave up, I say we'll probably get them on the last week of May if not early June.
                That's a good way to look at it... just like if you get hired and are waiting on a contract... who cares... we will eventually get one and the longer witout one... the bigger the retro check
                Last edited by Trooper4985; 05-15-2008, 08:28 PM.
                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Come on SDT, how are you going to ask me that? me and you go back to kindergarten, don't you remember.

I Joke I kid I kid.
                  That means either you are way to old to get hired, or I was 27 years old in kindergarten.
                  You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• How old were you to get hired SlowDownThere? Just out of curiosity...
                    "Excellence Through Knowledge"

Comment

• Originally posted by SRidgway27 View Post
                      How old were you to get hired SlowDownThere? Just out of curiosity...
                      By the NYSP? I was 25.
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                        That's a good way to look at it... just like if you get hired and are waiting on a contract... who cares... we will eventually get one and we long witout one... the bigger the retro check
                        plus, more time for PT and get ready for the PAT test.
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          That means either you are way to old to get hired, or I was 27 years old in kindergarten.
                          naw, I was too old at one point. But after all the hard work I put in, I was able to develop a machine that lets me reset my age to 21.
                          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
                            possible §9.41
                            LOL
                            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

possible §9.41
                              I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.

Comment

possible §9.41
                                Uh huh, was thinking the same thing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6137 users online. 252 members and 5885 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X