Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeehaw! Got my offer of appointment today! We have been waiting for so long, but I think I need a bit more time for it to sink in

There is a lot of stuff to read that I haven't done yet. If anyone is wondering, my most recent rank is right around 3,300.

Comment

• Rgratton,

Congrats bro..........and you were worried

Comment

• Got It

I received my letter in the mail yesterday. I am down in Washington D.C. with my girlfriend on business and my friend read it to me over the phone. This has been a long wait for me, since 2001 when I took the test, but it finally came today and I could not be happier. Congratulations to all of you that received your letters, I know the feeling, to those that did not, I'm sure its on its way. I am looking forward to working with everyone on May 8th and beyond. Have a good one.

Hammer
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Comment

• Congratulations RG and Hammer.

I'm sure we'll be hearing from others soon.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Congrats guys. God job.

Hey Slowdown sent you a pm...
            Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabeenytrp
              Congrats guys. God job.

Taking bets on who drops out first? I knew it!

I'm not going to touch the God thing though.

But seriously, thanks. Hopefully the mail tomorrow will bring more good news for other people. I called my recruiter to see about the family orientation, but he hasn't set anything up yet because the final list of appointees has not went out yet.

Comment

• Got my invite yesterday as well. Congrads to everyone who got one and I'll see you on the 7th.
                TrooperNY

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabeenytrp
                  Congrats guys. Good job.

Got it, and I found, and joined that other site you mentioned.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by RGratton
                    Taking bets on who drops out first? I knew it!
                    HaHaHa....Maybe if we knew you we would. j/k

Seriously though, I hope everyone makes it through. Despite having record high numbers of members, it seem the same number, or even fewer, are actually working the road on any given day. We can use all the bodies they will send us.

So from a purely selfish point of view, good luck to everyone.

Comment

• I got my letter today. I was extremely nervous today because it was looking like I was the last one to not hear anything. I already have my orientation tonight. I was called last week with that date and time even before the invites went out. See you all on the 7th.
                      When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

• Nothing yet for me. Ranked around 2900. My last name starts with a Z so that may or may not have something to do with it. Getting a little grey up top right about now!

Comment

• Hum, good theory (last names..........).
                          Forget about greying.............i think i'm losing some On another note, this (waiting) will just be a memory soon.

Originally posted by mike the marine
                          Nothing yet for me. Ranked around 2900. My last name starts with a Z so that may or may not have something to do with it. Getting a little grey up top right about now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Troophopeful
                            Forget about greying.............i think i'm losing some
                            It's for the best... no hair to wash... shaves a few seconds off your already short shower every morning. 6 guys showering, getting dressed, making sure the quad is in inspection order and formed up in 20 minutes is no small feat.
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Finally received it!!

Received the Appointment Package today! Can't believe the day is finally here.. Have to contact the local recruiter to see about the family orientation first thing tomorrow. Look forward to seeing everyone on the 7th...

Congrats all!!
                              Hoorah!

Comment

• The hurry up lifestyle should make for some interesting times. I'd rather keep the hair though

Originally posted by Trooper4985
                                It's for the best... no hair to wash... shaves a few seconds off your already short shower every morning. 6 guys showering, getting dressed, making sure the quad is in inspection order and formed up in 20 minutes is no small feat.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5841 users online. 178 members and 5663 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X