Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH, and by the way; I started chewing my finger nails about a month ago, I've now nibbled my way a little past the second knuckle on each finger. Will this pose any problems at the medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
      This is true I mailed most of them out on Friday. I tossed out the scores of everyone who answered (A) on the first question so if you don't receive your scores this is why!!!

It is really easy. A simple multiple choice test and if you answer (c) for every question you should be all set.
      HA...dont' you usually wait for the academy class to go in before giving the fugazi advice??

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPSMDY View Post
        OH, and by the way; I started chewing my finger nails about a month ago, I've now nibbled my way a little past the second knuckle on each finger. Will this pose any problems at the medical?
        You have now been DQ'd for not having a usable trigger finger anymore. Thanks for playing!
        Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
        American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

• Trigger finger

That is probably the test wide holdup. You guys with the chewed off trigger fingers have just added .25 points to your scores from the addition of disability points which had to refigured thruout the entire test !

Comment

• Originally posted by goaliebg30 View Post
            This letter gives us our rank and score, right?

That wansnt a nice joke Standing Tall.....hahaha
            Yeah, you will get your score and your rank. I dont think your rank reflects people who deffered off the '04 list though.
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Nothing in the mail today either. :-\
              Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Nope, nothing here in Rochester either.

I guess it really was a rumor that they were mailed out on Friday

Oh well patience is a virtue, and something that is needed in LE from before you are even hired, to when you retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
                  Nope, nothing here in Rochester either.

I guess it really was a rumor that they were mailed out on Friday

Oh well patience is a virtue, and something that is needed in LE from before you are even hired, to when you retire.
                  Then that means I won't get anything important in the mail today since you're closer to albany than I am.
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Nothing in CNY.

Comment

• I just got off the phone with the recruiter in Albany (I have some issues regarding my military deferment). He told me that the scores have not yet been sent out for you guys. Hope that helps.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                        I just got off the phone with the recruiter in Albany (I have some issues regarding my military deferment). He told me that the scores have not yet been sent out for you guys. Hope that helps.
                        So we wait! No biggie. I took the Nassau County Police Dept. (Long Island) test in August of 2007, and I just got my score the other day. That's nine months of waiting!! This is just 4 months so far. We have 5 months to go people!!! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                          So we wait! No biggie. I took the Nassau County Police Dept. (Long Island) test in August of 2007, and I just got my score the other day. That's nine months of waiting!! This is just 4 months so far. We have 5 months to go people!!! lol.
                          I know, that damn test. It took forever
                          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Plenty of time to work on your PT in the meantime ladies and fellers.

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                              Plenty of time to work on your PT in the meantime ladies and fellers.
                              yup yup, no point of getting a 100 on the written to then fail the PAT test. Now since school is over I have time to go from 3miles 3x a week to 4-5miles 5x's a week.
                              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                                yup yup, no point of getting a 100 on the written to then fail the PAT test. Now since school is over I have time to go from 3miles 3x a week to 4-5miles 5x's a week.
                                Don't forget the weighted situps for beach abs!

New York State Police

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10422 users online. 511 members and 9911 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X