300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
    As for I Love the 80s... good stuff, but football is wayyyyyy more important.
    If you need me, I'll be watching 80s commercials and cartoon intros on youtube.
    lol.

I can see it now, you have football pre-games parties every sunday don't you.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
      I don't mind riding with other Troopers SDT although it would be nice to ride alone in an area I'm familiar with. I'm not permanenty assigned here, I'm only doing FTO training here. Troopers have told me they don't let the new Troopers ride alone anywhere in the Troop until the Major signs off (even if the FTO recommends the Trooper be released to solo patrol).
      i'm riding alone

Comment

I liked riding alone for the couple of weeks after FTO... and you get to get rid of that feeling of "holy crap" I'm alone before you go to your permanent assignment
        We (FTOC's) lobbied to have a few weeks added to the end of the normal training period, and prior to the transfer date, just for that reason.

Though our argument didn't make use of the word "crap."
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

It enhances any argument and adds metaphoric quality
            I'd like to see that used to enhance your "arguement" on a traffic stop or at a domestic and not result in a PC...

edit: Maybe I should have phrased that better... your testimony in court about a traffic stop or arrest you made at a domestic... I haven't work a 1 shift in over a year and I spent the last 2 days on 1's... it was not fun.
            Last edited by Trooper4985; 05-09-2008, 12:03 AM.
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• yeah the waiting is the hhhaaaaaaaarrrrdesssst part.......

(i <3 tom petty and the heartbreakers)
              NYS Trooper - 76.67...gonna be waitin......
              NYPD - Exam # 8305...gonna be waitin......
              Westchester County PD- Taken - 90
              Onondaga County PD - Taken - 90
              Broome County Sheriff - Taken - 90, canvased, passed PAT, background packet submitted!!!
              Rockland County PD - Taken - 90

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid......." - Han Solo, Star Wars

"Just becuase its not illegal doesnt mean that its a good idea" - Random

Comment

• Does anybody actually think it will happen next week?

Comment

• Question for Troopers who have used Vet. Points

I was just recently on another thread, and I read a few guys that have taken both Suffolk County and Nassau County Civil Service exams and have claimed to use their "Veterans Points" on both exams. Is this even possible? I was told by a few Troopers that you are only allowed to use your Veterans Points one time and for only one test. Usually you get only 5 points for vet points right?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
                    Does anybody actually think it will happen next week?
                    Yes I do...

Comment

• New York is so slow. It only took the Feds two weeks to send me back my testing results.

Comment

• Yea, I thought the same thing. I can't imagine what the hold up is.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCardinal85 View Post
                          New York is so slow. It only took the Feds two weeks to send me back my testing results.
                          Welcome to dealing with Albany. Nothing will change if you recieve an appointment and make it out on the road.

Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                          Also, would like to be informed of any drop outs, etc. if that is possible by any means. :-D
                          I have it from one of the guys from my station who is up there right now that 4 recruits have quit so far.
                          Last edited by Trooper4985; 05-11-2008, 04:38 PM.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Post Whore! Shame on me
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                              Welcome to dealing with Albany. Nothing will change if you recieve an appointment and make it out on the road.
                              Hehe, ain't it the truth. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised with the state that can't even manage to pass a budget on time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                                I have it from one of the guys from my station who is up there right now that 4 recruits have quit so far.

That is interesting. I believe that would leave it as 100 recruits left in the academy.
                                Hopefully for the next class, they will put all who were left over in the process back in the game and into the academy. I'm really hoping this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10973 users online. 475 members and 10498 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X