Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I opened my mailbox today; in it was a large manilla envelope. I had cheese from ear to ear! Just something I bought off ebay though!!!! I should have known it was too early in "early may" to get it!!!! I'm just waiting for the trooper website to update to "mailing sometime in 2008". HA HA

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
      I called him. He said two troopers should be over soon with my test results and 'friendship bracelets.'
      LOL
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I taught some of the exam tutorials, and I told people to expect the test scores in May. It's not because I'm some sort of seer, but because that's what we were told in preparing for the tutorials.

If the website never said April, none of you would even be anxious yet.
        Neither would you be if you took my tutorials.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          I taught some of the exam tutorials, and I told people to expect the test scores in May. It's not because I'm some sort of seer, but because that's what we were told in preparing for the tutorials.

If the website never said April, none of you would even be anxious yet.
          Neither would you be if you took my tutorials.
          You should have had a mass tutorial!!! And by the way, I've been anxious since 1/26/2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPSMDY View Post
            You should have had a mass tutorial!!! And by the way, I've been anxious since 1/26/2008.
            Couldn't agree more Maybe even ever since BEFORE I even took the test I was anxious to get my scores back lol.
            "Carpe Diem"

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Guardian View Post
              Couldn't agree more Maybe even ever since BEFORE I even took the test I was anxious to get my scores back lol.
              So the mailman played a trick on me today, and told me he had my letter for me. He handed me the mail and I looked through it and there was nothing. I wont write on here the words I used to tell him how i felt about that trick.
              Last edited by goaliebg30; 05-02-2008, 10:19 PM.
              " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPSMDY View Post
                Yeah, maybe I should have. I gave all of my guys the right answers.

But then we would have to fit 24,000 people in the first class.

Comment

• Originally posted by goaliebg30 View Post
                  So the mailman played a trick on me today, and told me he had my letter for me. He handed me the mail and I looked through it and there was nothing. I wont write on here the words I used to tell him how i felt about that trick.
                  The poor mailman! You should bake him a cake or something to cheer him up for when he delivers your mail tomorrow. On another note, Platoon 1 from the 195th has just been released to solo patrol. The other platoon should be let go on Sunday.

I only know of 1 person who quit during FTO.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                    The poor mailman! You should bake him a cake or something to cheer him up for when he delivers your mail tomorrow. On another note, Platoon 1 from the 195th has just been released to solo patrol. The other platoon should be let go on Sunday.

I only know of 1 person who quit during FTO.
                    So you are officially on solo duties now phoenix? Congrats on successfully finishing FTO! Is it common for people to quit during FTO? I would think that someone would find out earlier in the academy if the job was right for them or not.
                    "Carpe Diem"

Comment

So you are officially on solo duties now phoenix? Congrats on successfully finishing FTO! Is it common for people to quit during FTO? I would think that someone would find out earlier in the academy if the job was right for them or not.
                      It's rare for people to quit during FTO, but it does happen for a variety of reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                        It's rare for people to quit during FTO, but it does happen for a variety of reasons.
                        Yeah I figured he might have found it to be too overwhelming of a job or not exactly what he expected.
                        "Carpe Diem"

Comment

Well I don't know about solo duties, but I can ride with people who aren't FTO's now (until I report to my permanent duty station then it's solo patrol). I don't think it's common for people to quit during FTO, but like SDT said, it does happen.

Any inside info on when you guys are getting your scores?

Comment

Well I don't know about solo duties, but I can ride with people who aren't FTO's now (until I report to my permanent duty station then it's solo patrol). I don't think it's common for people to quit during FTO, but like SDT said, it does happen.

First off, Congratulations. It must be truly awesome to know that you've "made it".

Second, hopefully sometime before it starts snowing.

Comment

Congrats..good luck out there and stay safe.

They are saying early May but who knows......
                              " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Is FTO training more relaxed than being at the academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9128 users online. 455 members and 8673 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X