300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
    Check nytrooper.com, front page. Results will not be mailed until early May.
    NYSP61, As per your signature which academy did you get accepted into for the fall?
    "Carpe Diem"

Comment

• Originally posted by weasel3o3 View Post
      Obviously they probably spend most of their time busting guys like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRW1UPTYbM

or girls like these
      Last edited by Worthless1; 04-28-2008, 08:45 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Guardian View Post
        NYSP61, As per your signature which academy did you get accepted into for the fall?
        None as of yet... it's the power of postive thinking

(I hear that helps in the academy)

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
          None as of yet... it's the power of postive thinking

(I hear that helps in the academy)
          Optimism speaks volumes of one's character Good luck and hopefully you will be in an academy by the fall.
          "Carpe Diem"

Comment

• I appreciate the encouragement Guardian. Good luck to you too! Whether it's with this LE processing or with life in general, positive outlook and attitude are key.

Comment

• Any scores yet anyone?
              "Excellence Through Knowledge"

Comment

• Originally posted by SRidgway27 View Post
                Any scores yet anyone?
                Now I can't be certain but I think that if you go back a page in this thread the discussion was that the grades would be out in early May.

But just so ya don't hop on May 2nd and start flippin out cuz it wasn't in your mailbox May 1st realize that "early May" in state time could be anywhere from May 1st to May 21st.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
                  More like May 1st to July 21st
                  Wonderful...
                  Last edited by goaliebg30; 04-30-2008, 08:37 PM.
                  " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• I had a feeling that was going to happen. I didn't see it in previous posts. I have been busy with work. The last I saw was the end of April on the trooper website, but clearly that has not been updated. Thanks for your info though!
                    "Excellence Through Knowledge"

Comment

• I took a local county test back in Nov. and they assured us at the time we would have the scores within 2 months. Nov-March sure didn't seem like 2 months to me. Gotta play the waiting game. And then once they begin to canvas, MORE waiting.
                      Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• You could just call the new Superintendant if you want and see if he could hurry things along...... I hear that calling his office and asking directly for him, being very insistant, you should be able to get an answer on your future hiring for the State Police. Just don't tell him I told you to call.........
                        Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
                        American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

• Originally posted by Standing_Tall View Post
                          You could just call the new Superintendant if you want and see if he could hurry things along...... I hear that calling his office and asking directly for him, being very insistant, you should be able to get an answer on your future hiring for the State Police. Just don't tell him I told you to call.........
                          Don't tempt me haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Standing_Tall View Post
                            You could just call the new Superintendant if you want and see if he could hurry things along...... I hear that calling his office and asking directly for him, being very insistant, you should be able to get an answer on your future hiring for the State Police. Just don't tell him I told you to call.........
                            I might call and say Standing Tall directed me to your office and told me I could ask for my scores....
                            " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• I called him. He said two troopers should be over soon with my test results and 'friendship bracelets.'
                              Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                                I called him. He said two troopers should be over soon with my test results and 'friendship bracelets.'
                                LOLOLOL!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5242 users online. 291 members and 4951 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X