X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there ever a 195th video up?

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
      I guess they didn't like 195th's graduation video! The 194th's video is back on www.nytrooper.com

How do they expect us to watch it, when you can't maximize the screen?

Comment

I guess they didn't like 195th's graduation video! The 194th's video is back on www.nytrooper.com
        it's going to take them a while to update the video, if they even do update the video.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I saw the 194th's video at the graduation, it was extremely well done. I missed the last graduation so I have not heard anything about the quality of the 195th's video.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdlynbrook View Post
            How do they expect us to watch it, when you can't maximize the screen?
            You can google the video, they (recruiting detail) put it everywhere during the recruiting push. I see one copy here:

194th Video

Comment

• The 195th Video graduation.

http://capitalnews9.com/Default.aspx?ArID=110812
              " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by goaliebg30 View Post

Awesome video! That entire media follow-up on the 195th class was done well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                  WTEN also covered the academy training. You can find their coverage here: http://www.wten.com/Global/category.asp?C=97325 (I think there are 3 graduation videos in the February archive and some other videos in the September - December 07 Archives.
                  Last edited by phoenix23; 04-15-2008, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                    I agree awsome job following the 195th class. Phoenix23, your a big movie star now.
                    Last edited by goaliebg30; 04-15-2008, 11:48 AM.
                    " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by goaliebg30 View Post
                      I agree awsome job following the 195th class. Phoenix23, your a big movie star now.
                      They're making a Holywood movie about the 195th, when I auditioned I got the part of me.

Comment

They're making a Holywood movie about the 195th, when I auditioned I got the part of me.
                        Any roles for antsy applicants in that film? I'll work for cheap!

Comment

LOL, You're going to get the hollywood treatment in NYSP.
                          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Getting closer to score time...
                            Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• I am amazed that it takes so long to grade these exams. Perhaps they have one guy grading them entirely by hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
                                I am amazed that it takes so long to grade these exams. Perhaps they have one guy grading them entirely by hand.
                                Welcome to the pace the government works.... Wait till you are wondering what your next contract holds.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8309 users online. 332 members and 7977 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X