300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
    Just as long as our Mailman is not a Seinfield "NEUMAN"... we'll be ok.
    But then again... you never know.
    Hahaha... NEUMAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
      I wouldn't be surprised. During the process I was sent out paperwork with Superintendent James W. McMahon's name in the letter head. He had only been gone for three years at that point.
      That's funny!
      I'm sure there's still some "Mario Cuomo - Governor" letterhead floating around somewhere too.

And for anyone in the Rochester area -
      I got two more glowing endorsements of Fleet Feet Sports by folks at work over the last two days. One of them was from my new running partner, who also owns the gym I belong to.
      Last edited by hxd; 03-26-2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPJOB View Post
        All this investigation, and I still didn't sleep last night. Oh well, Good luck to everyone!
        I have my letter and still can't sleep. I think my wife is jealous of that letter.
        NYSP............
        Letter of appointment 3/22/08

Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
        Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Anyone who has taken the test recently gotten scores yet?

Comment

• The recruitment site says late April...

Comment

• Originally posted by trooperhopefull View Post
              I have my letter and still can't sleep. I think my wife is jealous of that letter.
              LOL! Just don't let her catch you sleeping with the letter, then she'll really get jealous.
              sigpic
              IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by OOC910 View Post
                I met a chick
                What was she laying an egg?

An innocent remark but trust me when I say your posts are already being monitored and just about all of you will be known by the academy staff upon your arrival.

I am sure you meant to say you met a female trooper candidate...

You are basically in now so learn that your every action will be scruitinized at all levels from your work life to what you do on your off time...

Comment

• Originally posted by a cashew View Post
                  Anyone who has taken the test recently gotten scores yet?
                  http://nytrooper.com/index.cfm

this is a waiting process

i feel bad or the mail guy in some of your areas
                  Last edited by goaliebg30; 03-27-2008, 01:54 PM.
                  " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                    What was she laying an egg?

An innocent remark but trust me when I say your posts are already being monitored and just about all of you will be known by the academy staff upon your arrival.

I am sure you meant to say you met a female trooper candidate...

You are basically in now so learn that your every action will be scruitinized at all levels from your work life to what you do on your off time...
                    Thanks, I'll be more careful with my choice of words in the future.

Comment

• I received an email from a recruiter and he said the family orientation hasn't been set up yet, but I will be notified when it is all set up.
                      NYSP............
                      Letter of appointment 3/22/08

Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
                      Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Hey all.
                        Congrats to those who made it into the academy.
                        Last edited by H-D Jay; 10-05-2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by H-D Jay View Post
                          Hey all.
                          Congrats to those who made it into the academy. I received a disqualification letter. Doesn't give a reason for it though. Two years down the drain.
                          H-d, very sorry to hear. I wish you luck on your next move. Take care.
                          sigpic
                          IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• You guys were talking about location comp. the other night. Just out of curiosity, do you have to live in one of those counties to receive the pay, or just work there?

Comment

• Location Pay.

You have to work in the county in order to receive the location pay. Also good luck to all those going into the academy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by H-D Jay View Post
                                Hey all.
                                Congrats to those who made it into the academy. I received a disqualification letter. Doesn't give a reason for it though. Two years down the drain.
                                Sorry to hear that. I hope you didn't put all you eggs in the same basket. There are plenty of other good agencies out there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10279 users online. 497 members and 9782 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X