Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
    sounds dishonest to me... didn't you just "graduate" from the academy
    sarcasm doesn't always come through on the internet i suppose...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
      Do the recruits still have a 3"X5" card with their name and thumb print on it as their ID in the academy?
      No Thumbprint, but we had the 3''X5" card.

Comment

• Anyone else still waiting for the academy invite? I’m not sure why but it seems that I am constantly about a week behind in the mailings. And my list # was in the low 8000’s.
        I keep looking in my mail box as if the envelope is hiding on me.

“messed up window in b9”
        Did you knock it off track trying to throw your snoring roommate out of it?
        I would hope you would have been more careful with the States property.

And Runners Edge is top notch, if you have strange size feet you could also try Goldman Bros in Hicksville

Comment

• i lucked out.......no snoring roomates.......but i did bring ear plugs just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsp View Post
            Anyone else still waiting for the academy invite? I’m not sure why but it seems that I am constantly about a week behind in the mailings. And my list # was in the low 8000’s.
            Looking back through the posts these are the people who went to the last medical who have not said they got there letters.

H-D jay
            Iceman24
            ATrooper2b
            MB Troop
            gsp
            NYSP2b
            OOC910
            NYSPJOB

My rank was in the upper 8000's if that helps. Hopefully some more guys get them soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtyduce View Post
              Looking back through the posts these are the people who went to the last medical who have not said they got there letters.

H-D jay
              Iceman24
              ATrooper2b
              MB Troop
              gsp
              NYSP2b
              OOC910
              NYSPJOB

My rank was in the upper 8000's if that helps. Hopefully some more guys get them soon.
              Mine's on the way. Will confirm when it comes.
              sigpic
              IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Still didn't get anything, my rank was in the low 7,000's. Seems the couple of people i talked to are a lilttle higher, and some have recieved their letters. Come on postal system, don't disappoint me

Comment

• Originally posted by OOC910 View Post
                  Still didn't get anything, my rank was in the low 7,000's. Seems the couple of people i talked to are a lilttle higher, and some have recieved their letters. Come on postal system, don't disappoint me
                  was the 7000's rank your original rank or final adjusted rank after all the later military tests?

Comment

• I was in the 3000's (because I defered) and have not revieved a letter yet. I know I wasn't supposed to but I called member hiring in Albany and the women told me that they have NOT sent out all of the letters yet and to keep checking the mailbox. The woman was not sure what order or why they were not sending them all out and once. All she could really tell me is that I was still in the running and everything looked good on in my file. Hopefully she was telling me the truth and not just trying to get me off the phone. Based on that info I would expect to see somthing by the end of the week and if not I guess we are the unlucky losers who will not be attending the NYSP Acadany in April.

Comment

• Last evening in an effort to comfort my stress level I went back through the forum. I noticed that it took twelve days from the first report of appointment until the last one rang in for the August 2007 Academy. The last one was like 16 days before the Academy started. The pink paper we were given at the medical processing(the one that said DO NOT call regarding appointment) stated we should get correspondance within two weeks. Two weeks would be this coming Saturday. All this investigation, and I still didn't sleep last night. Oh well, Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
                        I'm not sure what the system is but they seem to send then out over at least a weeks worth of time.
                        Sounds like they ran out of stamps.
                        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          Sounds like they ran out of stamps.
                          If thats the case, I am about to send them a self addressed stamped envelope indicating "Please insert appointment letter within and peel off adhesive strip to seal envelope, Thank you and have a wonderful day."

Quick question...
                          Has anybody checked their mailbox 2 times in one day, even after the mail has already come... just in case your neighbor "accidentally" received the letter instead of you. I HAVE! Everyday!

Comment

• Originally posted by ML75 View Post
                            was the 7000's rank your original rank or final adjusted rank after all the later military tests?
                            No military time for me, it was my original rank. Weird, at the medical I met a chick that had a ranking in the lower 8,000's and had gone through already, 2 poly's, 2 bi's, 2 medicals. Wondering if I had missed a letter? Oh well, hopefully the letter comes and I will stop harassing the post master everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                              If thats the case, I am about to send them a self addressed stamped envelope indicating "Please insert appointment letter within and peel off adhesive strip to seal envelope, Thank you and have a wonderful day."

Quick question...
                              Has anybody checked their mailbox 2 times in one day, even after the mail has already come... just in case your neighbor "accidentally" received the letter instead of you. I HAVE! Everyday!
                              LOL! We should just save time and postage and pick them up in person at Albany.

During this grueling process I was even kissing my mailman's butt just in case he got anymore disgruntled than he already is and might decide to deliver my mail to the city sewer.
                              sigpic
                              IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATrooper2b View Post
                                LOL! We should just save time and postage and pick them up in person at Albany.

During this grueling process I was even kissing my mailman's butt just in case he got anymore disgruntled than he already is and might decide to deliver my mail to the city sewer.

Just as long as our Mailman is not a Seinfield "NEUMAN"... we'll be ok.
                                But then again... you never know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5339 users online. 242 members and 5097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X