300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    ... on the other hand, dropping a knee in someones back and hearing all the air leave their lungs is very satisfying and doesn't require any such report.
    HAHAHA. Who needs the Sunday morning comics...

Comment

• we just got tasers, the holdup for us what that the emt's did not want to have to remove the hooks from the tased. but everyone is definately not happy about how they fit on our duty belts

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

They're too afraid we would actually use them. Everyone would be 'testing' them on their A-line partner for fun. I can't believe they actually gave us collapsable batons... granted they gave them to us 20 years after everyone else got them but at least they finally gave them to us. A taser would have come in very handy last night while recovering a stolen 3 wheeler from a drunk and high (several family members are known in to be part of the meth community) frequent flyer who always tries to run or fight but since we had no taser... 4 of us used knees, wrist locks and arm bars to subdue the little turd. I'm sure that Division would require a 4 page report every time a taser was used though so maybe it's better we don't have them... on the other hand, dropping a knee in someones back and hearing all the air leave their lungs is very satisfying and doesn't require any such report.

Besides... I would have to start eating more cheese burgers to fit anything more on my belt.

hahahaha that was good!!!!
          " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
              We're all still enamored by the batons at my barracks. Watch your kneecaps on A, B, and C lines.

I still haven't seen or heard anything official on the SROs yet. Hopefully we'll find out soon... and everyone better pass the medical on the 15th! I still need more people to be senior to...
              SRO's are apparently still in limbo.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...1/-1/NEWSFRONT

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                Wow...Spitzer to resign.

How would you like to be one of the Troops on his detail???

What a mess.
                I haven't read anything that says he's resigning. But yes...what a mess.

Comment

• Do to our now "in limbo" governer and his great dilemma with a high ranking prostitution ring, is this going to affect the flow of the academy?
                  Last edited by OOC910; 07-22-2008, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Academy...

This really sucks! I hope this isn't gonna effect this April class from going in on time.
                    Last edited by ATrooper2b; 03-10-2008, 08:39 PM.
                    sigpic
                    IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATrooper2b View Post
                      This really sucks! I hope this isn't gonna effect this April class from going in on time.
                      I can't really see his indiscretions having any effect on when the academy starts... just means you will be shaking someone else's hand at The Egg.
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

I can't really see his indiscretions having any effect on when the academy starts... just means you will be shaking someone else's hand at The Egg.
                        Man, I hope your right. I would be so PO'd if I don't make this last class because Spit couldn't keep his urges to get spanked in hotel rooms by Pros under control.
                        sigpic
                        IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

Like that cop hater Paterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedny View Post
                            Like that cop hater Paterson.
                            Yeah... I did kinda of a half hearted search for the article about his genious idea about shooting to wound just people would not forget who we are probably going to have as a leader for a couple of years.
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Yeah... I did kinda of a half hearted search for the article about his genious idea about shooting to wound just people would not forget who we are probably going to have as a leader for a couple of years.
                              http://forums.officer.com/forums/arc...p/t-43589.html

Comment

• re

Wow that "Paterson" is a real moron. If he had his way with his skewed police ideas; NY cops would be screwed. Hopefully none of his retarded ideas will ever pass.
                                Thanks for posting that article, I never saw it because I was away from NY for 3 years and out of the loop.
                                "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8660 users online. 417 members and 8243 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X