300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ML75 View Post
    There is currently a class in the Academy set to graduate February 19th or 20th.

I can tell you I have heard rumors of a late April class. I have also learned that there are NO certainties in this process.

Assuming an April class would mean hiring off of the old list. No time to process new applicants.

I believe I have heard tales of piggybacked class, but much like Beta tapes it was an abandoned option.
    Right,

Right,

and Right.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
      Right,

Right,

and Right.
      A man of many words.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
        A man of many words.
        And the men who speak the fewest words are generally the ones to listen to the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
          And the men who speak the fewest words are generally the ones to listen to the most.
          A very true statement.
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• I hope these rumors of an April class become reality as this April will be exactly 2 years of waiting being I deferred back in April '06 for a year.

I've been extremely patient, but if this class doesn't go in April I might have my Shrink put me back on meds and up my voltage.
            sigpic
            IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Just took the NYSP Exam and I must say, 90 minutes was the perfect time to answer the questions and do somewhat of a little review.
              There were a few questions that were a little "up in the air." By "up in the air," I mean that certain questions had a few answers that were really close in similarity. Most answers to the questions were clear, cut and dry, except those few.

Does anyone know the highest score on the 2004 exam? With the increased amount of veterans that took this exam, I wonder if there will be a higher average score than the previous 2004 exam.

Good luck to all who took the exam.

Comment

• Just got back from taking the exam at Farmingdale. Like MB said, there were a few questions, one in particular, that seemed a bit unclear. Other than that I think I scored really well on the first part. As for the second part, who knows. Hopefully I'll have what they're looking for on that part.

Good luck to everyone else who took the exam today.
                New York State Police Exam - 02/09/2008
                New York Police Department Exam - 02/28/2008
                Suffolk County Deputy Sheriff Exam - 05/17/2008

Comment

• Originally posted by ATrooper2b View Post
                  I hope these rumors of an April class become reality as this April will be exactly 2 years of waiting being I deferred back in April '06 for a year.

I've been extremely patient, but if this class doesn't go in April I might have my Shrink put me back on meds and up my voltage.
                  You got that right!! The wait is stressing me out. I widh they would just send the letters out or at least let us know about what is going on with the next class. The don't have strong enough meds to relax me till I get that letter.
                  NYSP............
                  Letter of appointment 3/22/08

Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
                  Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Took the test today at the academy. Very impressive, that was my first time there. Troopers were all helpful. As far as the test, i will let you know in 8-10 weeks. Everyone was right about seeing the creeps that come out. As far as the women go i must say there were a couple that were not bad looking!!

good luck to everyone
                    " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by MB Troop View Post
                      By "up in the air," I mean that certain questions had a few answers that were really close in similarity.
                      Welcome to CS testing... the instructions usually say select the most correct answer for a reason... because often there are more than one correct answer to a question but one answer is better than another.
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• The website states that Troopers are eligible for 50% retirement after 20 years. What does the rate increase to after 22, 25, 30, 30+ years?

Comment

• [QUOTE=MB Troop;1099012]

Does anyone know the highest score on the 2004 exam? QUOTE]

I believe from an earlier thread on this forum, the top score was a 93, however it was a totally different exam format.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys I got the letter for the Medical yesterday from the Academy. It looks like they mailed them out on the 8th. It is on 15 March and it says for a Spring 2008 class. Good luck to the guys waiting you should get the letter soon.
                              Last edited by dirtyduce; 02-10-2008, 06:55 PM. Reason: Need to use spell check.

Comment

• Oh yeah, and whats the story with these beauties? Is NYSP planning on going with the new Charger?

http://members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nysp186.jpg

Last edited by mikeywUSCG; 02-10-2008, 07:19 PM. Reason: fortuncity logo appeared?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5923 users online. 186 members and 5737 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X