Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ............................................
    Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:26 PM.

    Comment


    • I know when I was in school, the SRO was a deputy sheriff. That is until the school kicked him out because they felt it was inappropriate to have a uniformed deputy carry a weapon in school every day. Never quite understood that mentality.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

      Comment


      • Something To Remember

        All you Vets who contributed to MGIB... make sure you submit you academy time so you get paid. I was not aware you could claim a paid academy till it was too late.

        Originally posted by reils49 View Post
        I know when I was in school, the SRO was a deputy sheriff. That is until the school kicked him out because they felt it was inappropriate to have a uniformed deputy carry a weapon in school every day. Never quite understood that mentality.
        Liberal America... Authority figures are intimidating.
        Last edited by Trooper4985; 02-03-2008, 05:26 PM.
        sigpic

        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

        Trooper4985's official theme song

        Comment


        • I think hillary is pretty intimidating. Anybody seen pictures of her lately?
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by reils49 View Post
            I think hillary is pretty intimidating. Anybody seen pictures of her lately?
            Dont get me started on that nut job.
            " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

            Smokey and the Bandit

            Comment


            • Originally posted by goaliebg30 View Post
              Dont get me started on that nut job.
              Oh come on...she's not that bad And besides, she represents the people of the Great State of New York
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

              Comment


              • GIANNNNTTTTTSSSSS WOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

                YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

                so many of my friends are mad lol
                "Why you harassing me?"

                Comment


                • someone made some $$$
                  I make my living on Irish welfare.

                  Comment


                  • Man, what an upset by the Giants. Incredible last minute of game time.
                    Last edited by ATrooper2b; 02-20-2008, 04:28 PM.
                    sigpic
                    IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ATrooper2b View Post
                      Man, what an upset by the Giants. Incredible last minute of game time.

                      I was at a Superbowl party in Jersey where things were so quiet, then soon as I hit NYC people/kids are running all over the streets like it's the LA riots. I can't believe the mentality of these people/kids and what they consider celebrating the Giant's victory. Blocking traffic, screaming and pounding on people's cars, lighting fireworks and small fires. I saw one care pulled to the side of the road with a broken windshield and it's occupants fist fighting with kids on the sidewalks. It amazes me, how every time a NY team wins the World Series/Superbowl people celebrate by destroying property and starting fights. This city has really gone to sh*t. I can't wait to get on with NYSP and move upstate.

                      Aside from the college towns upstate, does this crap generally happen?

                      I guess it's like that old saying... "Sh*t rolls downhill."
                      It doesnt even really happen in the college towns. Dont get me wrong people were ecstatic about the Giants win but there were no riots or anything crazy like what you saw in the city.
                      "Carpe Diem"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                        I know when I was in school, the SRO was a deputy sheriff. That is until the school kicked him out because they felt it was inappropriate to have a uniformed deputy carry a weapon in school every day.
                        They feel it's inappropriate, right up until the time when an armed officer is needed, then it's "where were they? why didn't they prevent this?"

                        I'm so glad I'm closer to the end of my career than the beginning.
                        You can now follow me on twitter.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          They feel it's inappropriate, right up until the time when an armed officer is needed, then it's "where were they? why didn't they prevent this?"

                          I'm so glad I'm closer to the end of my career than the beginning.
                          It was pretty sad. At first he was in our school in uniform. The school got all butthurt because he was armed. So he offered to wear a business suit and carry concealed. Then the school was like, "how about leaving the pistol at home?" After that, we didnt have an SRO.

                          You've gotta love liberals
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                            It was pretty sad. At first he was in our school in uniform. The school got all butthurt because he was armed. So he offered to wear a business suit and carry concealed. Then the school was like, "how about leaving the pistol at home?" After that, we didnt have an SRO.

                            You've gotta love liberals
                            WOW, and I thought my hs was liberal
                            It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not

                            Comment


                            • Deleted By User
                              Last edited by ATrooper2b; 02-20-2008, 04:26 PM.
                              sigpic
                              IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

                              Comment


                              • Good link below to help some of you decide if you really want to be a Police Officer/Trooper. View the comments link too for some good comments from LEO's.

                                http://abcnews.go.com/WN/LawAndJusti...3914709&page=1
                                sigpic
                                IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7463 users online. 357 members and 7106 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X