300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
    I'm constantly testing out my ABS on deer. Haven't hit one of the buggers yet surprisingly.
    Deer, coyotes, and drunk pedestrians for me.

Comment

• GrayState, OTVFD18, hahahaha.....ya the deer are all over here to if ur not dodging bullets then you dodging deer.

Light_Guardian, no one was hurt the guy missed at point blank range. dumm a**. the funny thing is that i live in a nice town it just goes to show that no matter where you are in this state s**t is always happening.
      " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
        ...She makes a boat load more than I do so I guess I have the best of both worlds... a great job in a busy station and a GF that buys dinner
        She makes more than you do?

I seem to remember a previous post where you indicated you did quite well for yourself last year with all that OT.

Is she an attorney, doctor, model or in sales???

Nice goin though

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
          My wife just bought me lunch. She also makes more than me, but doesn't work as many hours.
          Good for you too GP

Comment

• [QUOTE=ATrooper2b;1074241]Any made guys have a clue as to how long before a class medical invites will be sent?

Who else on this board is processed and awaiting the next class?[/QUOT

Good evening gentlemen. I am newly registered to the forum but have been reading along for about a year. I too am waiting for that second medical invite. Some good news though, Gov. Spitzer has announced in his budget there will be no job cuts or hiring freezes on state employment.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
              Deer, coyotes, and drunk pedestrians for me.
              Why try to avoid coyotes? They wont do anything to the car and they are a waste of oxygen. I've whacked a couple over the years... I actually feel bad when I hit a raccoon but a coyote makes my day

Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
              She makes more than you do?

I seem to remember a previous post where you indicated you did quite well for yourself last year with all that OT.

Is she an attorney, doctor, model or in sales???

Nice goin though
              President's Council level Financial Advisor with NY Life specializing in the NYS retirement system.

Originally posted by goaliebg30 View Post
              Trooper4985, that wasnt a another troopers was it?
              That a 20yo on his way to work this morning at a local steel mill. Speed not a factor... he drifted off the road and overcorrected into a 8-10' deep ditch then onto it's roof in the middle of the road. 6'+ guy in a dinky cavalier... no room for him to survive.
              Last edited by Trooper4985; 01-25-2008, 01:51 AM.
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

President's council level Financial Advisor with NY Life specializing in the NYS retirement system.
                It sounds like you better marry this one soon. Then again, it's been 10 years and she hasn't left so maybe you better leave well enough alone. If she aint naggin' for a rock don't fix whats not broken.
                sigpic
                IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• [QUOTE=NYSPJOB;1078369]
                  Originally posted by ATrooper2b View Post
                  Any made guys have a clue as to how long before a class medical invites will be sent?

Who else on this board is processed and awaiting the next class?[/QUOT

Good evening gentlemen. I am newly registered to the forum but have been reading along for about a year. I too am waiting for that second medical invite. Some good news though, Gov. Spitzer has announced in his budget there will be no job cuts or hiring freezes on state employment.

Where abouts in ADK NYSPJOB ?
                  Last edited by goaliebg30; 01-23-2008, 09:58 PM.

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Trooper4985, sounds like you have it made, sugar momma, awsome job, and a nice stang. GT?

ya that looked like a rough crash.

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

Why try to avoid coyotes? They wont do anything to the car and they are a waste of oxygen. I've whacked a couple over the years... I actually feel bad when I hit a raccoon but a coyote makes my day
                      I have a nice new shiny car! I don't want coyote blood and hair all over it!

Comment

• I want to move upstate that way my car insurance would be way cheaper than it is now.
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                          I want to move upstate that way my car insurance would be way cheaper than it is now.
                          My insurance is through the roof!!

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                            I want to move upstate that way my car insurance would be way cheaper than it is now.
                            Yeah I would have to agree with that. My insurance is nice up here in New York compared to what some of my old friends in Jersey pay.
                            "Carpe Diem"

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Guardian View Post
                              Yeah I would have to agree with that. My insurance is nice up here in New York compared to what some of my old friends in Jersey pay.
                              Ya insurance sucks down here.
                              Last edited by goaliebg30; 01-24-2008, 02:09 PM.

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Forget about the car insurance. My homeowners insurance is threw the roof and thanks to Katriana, if a hurricane blew that roof off, I wouldn't get any money to put a new one on. All because Long Island is suppose to be due for a hurricane.
                                NYSP............
                                Letter of appointment 3/22/08

Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
                                Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5182 users online. 268 members and 4914 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X