Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harleyriders
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly, member hiring wouldn’t tell you even if they knew. They would tell you to keep checking your mailbox. Just like the processing weekend and the last two medicals I attended, if you ask they always say they don’t know. Actually it even says it on every single paper we received from them..

• Aesp24
    commented on 's reply
    It sucks lol! I have tried to do it early in morning when it still not so warm and humid but it’s definitely something to get used to lol

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    Just have to trust in the process and have faith in the journey!

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    On a hunch I’m going to say that the second of the two posts is probably more likely, their is no way they hold off till next year, are academy for 210 had funds last year, and reopening of the state isn’t back tracking. Albany city police announced that they have a class going in June even though the City is looking at a 20 million dollar defect half way through their fiscal year. Crime rate is on the rise and the retirements for the troopers are large in numbers and never ending, we will be in their sooner than later.

• NYCEMT_2020
    replied
    I agree with what Buffalo_17 is saying theres so much up in the air right now that no one knows for sure what is going on. We wont know until we finally get those letters in the mail!

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo_17
    replied
    So now we have one person saying they talked to member hiring who said it’ll be another year and another who has a friend who works for the DA saying it’ll be soon and many other rumors in between. I think it’s safe to say nobody knows anything until it actually happens whether that Be a year from now or tomorrow. Again at this point in time everything is up in the air. We just have to wait it out and see what happens

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    I knew it!!!! Thanks for the info man. That should mean we could hear something next month, would figure they’d give us at least a month notice!

Leave a comment:

• NYCEMT_2020
    replied
    Finally I am able to post on here!! I know a guy who works in the DA’s office in the same building the city Trooper investigators are he was telling me that they are trying to put the class in by the end of July or sometime in August.

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    I have a hard time believing that... their are multiple people on this forum that have recently talked to recruiters and we’re told completely different information. From a budget stand point the virus should have no affect on class 210 unless stated otherwise, our class was approved with last years budget... They were hiring for two classes when March processing weekend happened in 2019.

• Hughnvm
    replied
    Called Albany they say a year etc looks like because of this..... no budget no class dates no test dates they know nothing so 210 class etc y’all can stop guessing because they don’t even know when y’all going it could be next year etc because we don’t even have money and that’s from hiring team unit. Not guessing and coming here

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    How’s everyone’s training going with the warmer weather?

Leave a comment:

• Hughnvm
    commented on 's reply
    Oh ok hope so

• ascaldwell
    replied
    It means the economy is going to boom, which is great for us (and everyone else).

Leave a comment:

• Hughnvm
    commented on 's reply
    What does that mean?

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    Amen! Let’s get it!!!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6573 users online. 443 members and 6130 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X