Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • it was a good test, hopefully I scored really well since I took the same test a couple of months back just that the cover was different.

    I would have a good laugh if I scored lower then I did on the test I took a couple of months back, even tho I did ok on that one. let's see what happens.
    Last edited by John2008; 01-19-2008, 03:49 PM.
    "Why you harassing me?"

    Comment


    • I was in the AM session at Fisher. I was also one of the first 50 people out the door. There appeared to be about 450-500 people there. The first section of the test was quite easy. I have 100% confidence that I aced that section. The second portion? Well, we'll see about three months from now.

      For those who haven't taken it yet, good luck!

      Comment


      • ............................................
        Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:22 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GrayState View Post
          Hope everyone here that has taken it so far did well. The people that come here seem to want it more and do better in the process. Even if you don't get called right away to process, they use the list for a long time, you'll just have to be patient.
          hopefully I Scored well, while I was standing in line, I started to look around and a lot of the people there looked like they would have a hard time in the PAT. I'm glad that I've been running for a year already and doing push-ups.

          can't wait for it to get a little warm again so I can run outside again, since the treadmill is killing me because its so boring.
          "Why you harassing me?"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by hxd View Post
            I was in the AM session at Fisher. I was also one of the first 50 people out the door. There appeared to be about 450-500 people there. The first section of the test was quite easy. I have 100% confidence that I aced that section. The second portion? Well, we'll see about three months from now.

            For those who haven't taken it yet, good luck!
            Last edited by 5K Runner; 01-19-2008, 07:41 PM.

            Comment


            • ..........
              Last edited by John2008; 01-20-2008, 09:09 PM.
              "Why you harassing me?"

              Comment


              • John2008 how did u take the same test a couple o months ago? did you take a prep course? j/w. if you did i hope its the same for me i took a course and just hope it was worth the money.
                " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

                Smokey and the Bandit

                Comment


                • Originally posted by goaliebg30 View Post
                  John2008 how did u take the same test a couple o months ago? did you take a prep course? j/w. if you did i hope its the same for me i took a course and just hope it was worth the money.
                  naw, I took a test for another State police agency of a another state and it was the same exact test, they use the same vendor.
                  "Why you harassing me?"

                  Comment


                  • good luck to everyone who took the test, and who are taking the test in the following weeks.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • deleted post
                      Last edited by GrayPatriot; 01-20-2008, 11:14 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                        can't wait for it to get a little warm again so I can run outside again, since the treadmill is killing me because its so boring.
                        Not to sound like an @$$ but do you think the academy has treadmills for everyone?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                          naw, I took a test for another State police agency of a another state and it was the same exact test, they use the same vendor.
                          Hey John2008, I also took that PA test at John Jay College in New York City. I wish the test I took in 2004 for the NYSP was the same format as the test I took For the PSP in August of 2007 because I did awesome on the PSP test and I am almost fully processed for them already, unlike with the NYSP where I am in limbo with about another 100 friends of mine.
                          Last edited by trooperhopefull; 01-19-2008, 07:49 PM.
                          NYSP............
                          Letter of appointment 3/22/08

                          Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
                          Teddy Roosevelt

                          Comment


                          • Good luck!
                            Last edited by 5K Runner; 01-20-2008, 10:37 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
                              Not to sound like an @$$ but do you think the academy has treadmills for everyone?
                              I'm pretty sure they do. I remember reading about it, I think its all made out of concrete and the motor is the instructor yelling at you to move faster. I heard is one of the best treadmills ever made
                              "Why you harassing me?"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NYIllini
                                You might as well get used to running outside regardless of the conditions. Our first PT test the temperature was in the single digits. It was the only time during the academy that I actually felt worse for the Troopers than I did for us. At least we were able to keep warm by running. They were all just standing around freezing. The Trooper grading my group watched us as we wrote our run scores down for her b/c she couldn't move her hand.
                                yes indeed, but last time I ran outside for a week in the cold and became sick so that put me out of commission for a couple of days. so I figure I just hit the gym and wait until the end of Feb to hit the track again.
                                "Why you harassing me?"

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4352 users online. 224 members and 4128 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X