Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One has to wait for an official academy acceptance letter which is sent after the medicals. After looking at past threads, most receive their invites about 5 business days after the final physical.

Originally posted by RGratton
    Congrats Ranter64.

I heard about some of the things they make you do if you mess up at all while you aren’t at the academy… funny for everyone else, completely humiliating for you! Heheh.

To be officially accepted to the academy, does everyone have to wait for another round of letters after the medical or will some know as soon as it is over?

Comment

• They won't all go out at once either. So don't get dissapointed if you hear about someone getting a letter and you haven't.

If they want to fill 250 spot, they will send out 250 letters. Then, after counting the no-replies and the declines, they will send out more. This may go on for 3 or 4 rounds. So don't get dissapointed.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere
        They won't all go out at once either. So don't get dissapointed if you hear about someone getting a letter and you haven't.

Also, some people who are high on the list may get called for the medical but still may not get a letter of acceptance. It sucks that they have to wait 6-7 months, get their background updated and go through the medical again...

Congrats everyone and best of luck. Almost there...
        Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

• Nothing in the mail today

Congrats to all you folks who received the yellow envelopes! I'll go for a run now

Comment

• Originally posted by Troophopeful
            I bet recruits usually can't wait till fridays and dread heading back on sundays
            Just because it's 5pm Friday doesn't mean you're done I wont spoil the "fun" of the academy but I was still in Albany at 7pm a coulple of Fridays.
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Got my letter yesterday. So I'll be spending my birthday up there, hopefully it will be a happy one. Congrads to everyone else who got a letter and we are almost there.
              TrooperNY

Comment

• Whatever it may be, i'm sure it will be fun j/k

Originally posted by Trooper4985
                Just because it's 5pm Friday doesn't mean you're done I wont spoil the "fun" of the academy but I was still in Albany at 7pm a coulple of Fridays.

Comment

• Got my letter Monday. It says we will take a modified PAT consisting of push-ups, and sit-ups. No run I'm assuming? Not as I expected.

Comment

• Congrats Mike and Ferraranj (and you were worried about that ticket).

There is no run during the medical.

Comment

• Letter Received

I received my Medical Letter yesterday as well. See you all soon.. Keep training...

Comment

• Read on another message board that it is going to be a class of 290 going in, which is absolutely massive. Has anyone else heard the same?
                        Last edited by RGratton; 03-16-2006, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGratton
                          Read on another message board that it is going to be a class of 290 going in, which is absolutely massive. Has anyone else heard the same?
                          6 to a quad sucks... better hope your class thins out like they are planning on. There is barely enough time between PT and first breakfast for 4 guys to get ready let alone 6.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• The more the merrier

Comment

• Originally posted by Troophopeful
                              The more the merrier
                              I suppose... if you like brushing your teeth while one of your quadmates is on the crapper 3 feet behind you emptying his intestines of that nasty academy food.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Nasty...............

Originally posted by Trooper4985
                                I suppose... if you like brushing your teeth while one of your quadmates is on the crapper 3 feet behind you emptying his intestines of that nasty academy food.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12267 users online. 498 members and 11769 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X