Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughnvm
    replied
    Basically the black that is the virus, will be defeated Nd light at the end of tunnel will be reached and things will kick off again, the death tolls and hospitalization rates r dropping tremendously, we are stuck in the 70s I think.

Leave a comment:

• Hughnvm
    replied
    Bruh lol. Basically people say “light at the end of the tunnel” right.... so basically I’m saying to go from dark which is black to white it goes grey first, Like when you play a video game and you adjust the settings of resident evil or COD... I just took the saying ANd added my twist to it that’s all.

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    Shades of Grey?

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    Lol totally lost with what you just said....

• Hughnvm
    replied
    This crazy tbh. I mean damn it’s dark but shades of grey is trying to come out. Hopefully a light will get shined next month in the second phase of reopening

Leave a comment:

• 845Trooper
    replied
    I think they’ll probably process one more time too!

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    In times of crisis, more officers are hired. I’d think the reopening process and budget are much larger concerns.

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    Riots won’t have a negative affect, riots will be a reason to hire more recruits.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo_17
    replied
    I have a bad feeling about the protests going on right now and how it will affect police hiring and police budgets.

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    Hopefully we can get in sooner than later. Albany City Police announces last week that they have a class starting next month despite a huge defecit.

Leave a comment:

• Hughnvm
    replied
    She said we don’t have money, and that they do not know when they are going to run anything....... but as someone has stated before, they ALWAYS say that... my friend in Newburgh class was canceled three times before going, and my friend in Middletown said she got told the same when she was processing, it’s to cover themselves from building false hope. , so I’m not going to assume anything anymore just get facts from the actual troopers and investigators I know and post it.

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    What exactly was said when you called?

• Hughnvm
    replied
    Last comment, I panicked after talking with Albany, and it showed here.... I have calmed down and like far1993 said, this is for news, not personal beliefs. I’ll post updates from my trooper friends in NYC (3), (2) in K, (2) in F and thruway I have only one friend, but when they give me news from their Sgt’s, hire ups etc, I will post it, not personal beliefs I apologize.

Leave a comment:

• Hughnvm
    replied
    Ok maybe lying is strong but idk
    Last edited by Hughnvm; 05-28-2020, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Harleyriders
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info.!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5512 users online. 378 members and 5134 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X