• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaguarshark
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
    Lola and ES_Troop

“What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
    How on earth did you comprehend what they wrote?? I'm going to assume they wrote that at a high bac.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I did see my mistake and I don’t care what you say or who you are. I could look like whatever you want me to look like. Thanks man real professional “trooper”

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    Next time before you make a smart@ss response (to a trooper) why don’t you proofread your comment so you don’t look like a jack@$$.

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man may god have mercy on all of us! I don’t need points from you man but thank you. Knowing what they asked in the poly makes no difference that was my point if you want think that’s idiotic then everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• NYCopper
    replied
    Lola and ES_Troop

“What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Trust me I know I’m not an investigator thats why me asking what they asked him makes no sense. But you do what you like I answered his question as truthful as I could. We don’t know just think positive. And I know who you asked the question to and I’m responding by saying it makes no difference if he wants to say or tell you I don’t care I’m just telling you. And we agree on something it’s not that serious.

• lola788
    replied
    It’s a question I ask HIM not you. Plus neither you or I are investigates so why do you care I ask. It’s not that serious.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    replied
    A few weeks*. And if that’s what you need to help them I apologize for getting in it. I just don’t think knowing what they asked makes a difference it’s what he responded and if it’s truthful.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    replied
    Ok so what does him telling you tells you or helps you answer his question? It doesn’t you aren’t a investigator that’s going to tell him oh that’s why. They ask many questions maybe they didn’t get back to him because the next academy is supposed to start June 30th and medical is 6 weeks before that. No one can answer that that’s my point and knowing what they asked him doesn’t help at all either

Leave a comment:

• lola788
    commented on 's reply
    Does that mean you have something to hide because you ask a question. I ask because he said he didn’t hear back from them.

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I won’t think anything is bad if you didn’t hear back from them. Just give them time and hope for the best. Also we don’t need to know what’s asked if we have nothing to hide. You will find out when you go through it lol and so will I.

• lola788
    commented on 's reply
    What questions do they ask you on the ploy ?

• trule23
    replied
    Hey everyone! I processed in September and have since completed everything. I did my polygraph on Dec. 3rd and haven’t heard anything since then. Do you guys think this is good or bad news?

Leave a comment:

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I did as well

• SigSauer9
    replied
    Received my packet today as well.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10899 users online. 458 members and 10441 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X