Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukefan23
    replied
    I’m sorry for your friend, like myself representing the NYSP is a dream for many.

Leave a comment:

• C_Dona89
    replied
    Yea he never went for his medical or uniform

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    If he processed in September the March uniform/medical would have been his first. If you go back to your paperwork from your first medical/uniform invite it states that some people will have been invited before their BG’s clear and that you could get a DQ before or after the medical/uniform pending approval from the division.

Leave a comment:

• C_Dona89
    replied
    Yea as long as it shows your rank and text score and stuff your still good. He was ranked like 90xx he had like a 94.4 or something I don’t remember I know it was a 94 score

Leave a comment:

• 518ny
    commented on 's reply
    What rank was he?

• far1993
    commented on 's reply
    So as long as “current rank” still has a number you’re fine?

• Buffalo_17
    replied
    far1993 Type in google search “NYSP Login.” It will be the first site that pops up and you can check it there

Leave a comment:

• far1993
    commented on 's reply
    Where are you checking your status? Can you provide a link?

• C_Dona89
    replied
    Buddy from work just texted me he processed in September with me and he received a letter today saying he was disqualified he passed his poly and also had a good background so idk what happened I checked my mailbox I received no letter. Another buddy I know got disqualified back in October and he found out because when you log into your application on the trooper site where it shows your rank and all it will say that you did not meet the requirements. So my friend today also logged in and it confirmed he was DQed and I also logged in mine is still active.

Leave a comment:

• Wackadoodle
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I’m in the same boat @thingreyline211. I think the only way this happens is if enough of the people that were ahead of us (original 210) are no longer able to go into 210 because of the extended wait that Covid has caused. Fingers crossed, but probably unlikely. COVID has made the whole process unpredictable.

• Dukefan23
    replied
    Maybe we will hear something soon though, local agencies across NY are putting out a new exam at the end of September, hopeful that’s a good sign!

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately more than likely not, class 210 is going to be made up of recruits who processed in March and May of 2019. Their were approximately 140-150 ppl who processed in March 2019 that went to the medical and uniform fitting in July of 2019 that didn’t get into to class 209 that started that September. The next class will be mainly recruits from March and probably 50-100 ppl that processed in May of last year.

• thingreyline211
    replied
    I was slated to go into academy 211, i wonder if theres any chance being a September processor if they ran a larger 210 some of us September people can get moved into it.

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    Well at this point whoever gets into the next Academy will have to do another medical. So it won't be sudden notice.

• Corpsman1/5
    replied
    Everyone I’ve talked to said “They will give you 2 weeks notice to get everything in order. So have a bag packed and be on high alert.” Hurry up and wait.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5574 users online. 280 members and 5294 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X