• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leo1112
    commented on 's reply
    Got it GL!!

• Greeneyes106
    commented on 's reply
    Lol no. I meant to say I took it 2 weeks ago.

• leo1112
    commented on 's reply
    PAt 2 ? You took it twice?

• Greeneyes106
    replied
    Hi All,

I took the PAT 2 and a half weeks ago and everything went well. Just wanted to see if anyone has gotten a call from their BI? or has anyone already met with the psychologist?

thanks,

Leave a comment:

• IETN
    replied
    Has anyone received a call about their psychologist test being canceled. If so message me.

Leave a comment:

• rbh2350
    replied
    Has anyone heard when the next physical fitness round of testing is going to happen?

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    There's practically never a date set more than a month in advance. They haven't even canvassed for ATOs yet.

• Harleyriders
    commented on 's reply
    After August.. I see winter 2020. Any set dates?

• Dlec241125
    replied
    Deleted.....
    Last edited by Dlec241125; 05-18-2019, 04:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    It’s in early August

• Harleyriders
    replied
    Processed in March 2019. Completed the Poly and my background investigator is still working on my background which he said should be completed by the end of this week. He said they are due to Albany by the end of this month. He told me there was an academy in August, but reading your posts I guess that’s out. When would be the next academy class.

Leave a comment:

• dtm3300
    replied
    Hi All,
    I deferred from June 2018 then attended the March 2019 processing. I recently completed all steps of my background/poly and had everything submitted. I understand the upcoming class is near full, but do you think i could get called for it? I have a list # in the 1900's, will that help me get called for this summer class or will that not matter since the class is near full?

Leave a comment:

• jg60
    commented on 's reply
    My investigator called and said I’m good to go. Polygraph went fine and nothing negative to note. At this point idc if it’s this summer or winter 2020 lol

• Giantsfan101
    commented on 's reply
    I also heard it wasn't as good as a turn out as they were hoping for

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    I was told there arent that many spots for us who processed in March for the August Academy. That they already have a lot of it filled by the people who processed in Sept. So if some of dont make the August academy we will be in Winter 2020 one. As long as we dont get disqualified of course.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8769 users online. 351 members and 8418 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X