300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Standing_Tall View Post
    Anyone know what the class is down to now at the academy?
    there is 148 in last month. I have to go back in 2 weeks to the academy so i will update this then

Comment

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
      there is 148 in last month. I have to go back in 2 weeks to the academy so i will update this then
      pretty big class.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
        Go back in two weeks?

You mean they actually give you time off?

Just curious.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
          pretty big class.
          I graduated with 200 and a couple of classes after me graduated something like 230.
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
            Go back in two weeks?

You mean they actually give you time off?

Just curious.

Thanks!
            i am a instructor. I usually go there 2x for each academy class. I went in beginning of october and i have to go back from nov 26-30

Comment

• My class (193rd) graduated 245. We started with 263.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                  Eight to a bathroom was always a challenge.
                  At my old university, the dorms were separated by gender. Each floor consisted of either guys or girls. My 3rd floor guy floor (which was the top floor so no one came up there unless it was one of us, a guest, or we were in trouble) consisted of 26-30 guys at any given time, 1 urinal, 2 stalls, and 2 showers. I know we weren't trying to all get ready in 15 mins and at the same time, but that was also a real challenge. You pretty much had to take a number when you wanted a shower in the AM. Also, forget trying to use the bathroom at dinner time....

Comment

• At the State Police Academy, two bedrooms share one bathroom. The combination of bedroom-bathroom-bedroom is called a quad. A quad will always be of the same gender, no matter how many people live there.

When I went through (#159, if anyone cares to know), there were only 4 in a quad, making it an actual quad. It looks like that's what the building was designed for. When I was an instructor there, some of the quads had six people.

I can't even imagine eight.
                    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Does anybody know when Troop E is going to post tutorial dates?

Comment

• For those of you in Troop D that have been waiting, the tutorial schedule is out....

http://nytrooper.com/troop_d.cfm

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
                          For those of you in Troop D that have been waiting, the tutorial schedule is out....

http://nytrooper.com/troop_d.cfm
                          I got mines on Dec 20th at Troop L, I get off from school on dec 18, so I'm going to spend dec 20th to Jan 18th studying my butt off for this test, I've been waiting for it for 4years.
                          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                              That's correct, it definitely wasn't designed for eight because the plumbing kept backing up and flooding the bottom floors with sh*t. It really stunk...
                              Haha I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there

Comment

• Wow this is a huge thread Lots of great info though.

I am also taking the NYSP test in Jan. I was looking online and noticed the troop in my area (E) did not post their tutorial schedule yet. I was just curious what kind of information do you get in these tutorials?

Thanks and good luck guys

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8947 users online. 461 members and 8486 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X