Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruz21105
    commented on 's reply
    Just to let you know that my list number was not reached for the Jan 2019 class but, I received a letter letting me know that I would be considered for the July 2019 class. Also, that I would received by mail or a call to updated any changed in my background check. Good luck.

• Robert Hallman
    replied
    Good luck!! I hope all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• leo1112
    replied
    Ditto ☝️☝️Everything is magnified and blown out of proportion...

Leave a comment:

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    Policing is simply becoming a less appealing profession. With additional public scrunity and adequate job prospects on the outside due to a prospering economy, less people are interested in becoming police officers. An example - When your a school teacher and you make a mistake while teaching a course you may be corrected but very rarely face any serious discipline action for your mistakes. A simple mistake on a call as a police officer can have life or death ramifications - even if you do the right thing. A simple statement you make will be taken out of context - you will be recorded - you will make the news. The administration will make an example of you - you will be punished, sued, criminal charged by politically driven DAs and governments for simply doing your job. It’s a bad time to be in law enforcement - and a good time to be wherever else. If the economy takes a dump and police departments are the only place hiring - you will see things change as far as people’s interest in the job. But when you can make the same money working any other corporate job and not be publicly crucified every time you attempt to enforce the law - you get what we have now.

• Tommy_V
    replied
    They are moving through this list pretty fast IMO. Any thoughts from those OTJ why this is happening? Any inside info on when they might have another processing after the one next month?

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan101
    replied
    5 weeks down 208! Everyone stay strong, we got this!

Leave a comment:

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a classic! Right up there with Dumb and Dumber..

• Juicemanr4
    replied
    Must be to young to have ever seen Billy Madison. Went right over his head hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    replied
    What I don’t understand is you say your already a “trooper” so why are you still in this forum if you aren’t helping out? Your so focused on what me a Lola was saying and just said negative things about it instead of giving us advice or answering trule’s question. You are very ignorant and I know out of the bunch there is a few rotten ones and your definitely one of them. That last comment was very ignorant and unprofessional. But best of luck to you man god bless I won’t be saying anything else to you.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    You would win the award*

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Good idea man! Maybe they should add a ignorance award as well you will the winner. And with comments like that your a trooper haha wow you will hear from someone soon.

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    I figured that or “it’s a NYC thing.” We are going to have to add a ESL (English is a second language) course to the basic school curriculum...

• jaguarshark
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
    Lola and ES_Troop

“What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
    How on earth did you comprehend what they wrote?? I'm going to assume they wrote that at a high bac.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I did see my mistake and I don’t care what you say or who you are. I could look like whatever you want me to look like. Thanks man real professional “trooper”

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    Next time before you make a smart@ss response (to a trooper) why don’t you proofread your comment so you don’t look like a jack@$$.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8802 users online. 410 members and 8392 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X