Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knickstape1987
    replied
    There may be some correlation ... https://www.newsday.com/news/health/...ise-1.43756563

Leave a comment:

• jas14
    commented on 's reply
    C_Dona89 I meant September 2019 processing, I just updated my post. Also based off of what Member Hiring said to me the other month I don't think they will have any more processing weekends. I think they've got enough people processed to fill the classes they want before the new test list becomes active.

• far1993
    commented on 's reply
    845Trooper anything is possible but if you haven't processed yet I would strongly recommend to sign up for the next trooper exam if you're still eligible just in case.

• 845Trooper
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone is hearing different things. The future is uncertain.

• C_Dona89
    commented on 's reply
    When my investigator did my home visit he pretty much said they aren’t processing off the 2017 exam anymore

• 845Trooper
    commented on 's reply
    We don’t know for sure if they’re done processing . Right now everything is unknown . No one knows what’s going to happen . A recruiter a couple weeks ago had told me Troopers usually process spring and fall .

• C_Dona89
    commented on 's reply
    September 2020 processing? They are done processing off the 2017 exam they will not be doing any more processing weekends(physical/psychology test)

• MadDog2020
    replied
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-12-2020, 07:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• far1993
    commented on 's reply
    Not many places for many people to move onto at this point. From what I've seen most PDs have postponed their academies just like the state did. What concerns me is if they delay it that long - most if not all of the people waiting right now will have their polygraphs expired. So the question is are they going to have everyone redo those along with another medical? There's a lot of problems that arise if they choose to delay it for that long.
    Last edited by far1993; 04-07-2020, 03:21 PM.

• Buffalo_17
    commented on 's reply
    Yea that’s how I’m feeling. I was kinda banking on this 210 class but now I don’t even feel confident about a 210 class in 6 months from now.

• jas14
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo_17 View Post
    Honestly don’t know what to expect anymore.
    I don't think anyone does, including the people who are trying to plan the Academy, they don't have any idea how long this is going to last either. If they push off the Academy for another 6 months I wonder how many people will move onto other things. The roster they had for the Academy that's supposed to be going on right now will change if they try to do another class in 6 months. Also for the September 2019 processing I wonder how deep they will need to go into that processing to make a class out of it, if they are trying to pull off of that processing 1+ year after the fact, they will be going through a lot of people. Like many people have said before on this forum the longer they make people wait the more people who will move onto different things.
    Last edited by jas14; 04-09-2020, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo_17
    replied
    Honestly don’t know what to expect anymore.

Leave a comment:

• C_Dona89
    replied
    Yea I was told by a recruiter via email that there was gonna be 2 more classes off 2017 test.. hopefully it’s not tru that they’re pushing back to November and that it’s the last class cause I was supposed to be in 211 and I’m already 31 I’d be screwed out of it. We won’t actually really know untill we know .

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I wouldn't bank on that.

• 845Trooper
    replied
    There’s a possibility for 3 more classes even ! Test results for 2020 probably won’t be out till next May .Everyone stay safe.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7915 users online. 447 members and 7468 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X