Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t over analyze things it’s either you get to the next step or you don’t. The next step will be your investigator contacting you but I’m not sure when. He contacts you when he’s ready to start your background investigation. There is no time frame and I’m not sure what happens if you don’t pass psych but I’m sure they will send you a letter. Just be patient and no news is good news.

• Swat2468
    replied
    Went to processing weekend May 5th and just had my face to face interview with the psychologist last week. Didn’t walk out feeing to confident but I may be over analyzing the whole interview. Was wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to hear next steps and how they will reach out such as phone letter or email. Or if i didn’t pass that psych phase what that will look like as well. Thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• PMA4
    commented on 's reply
    I processed in September and was at the medical in December. I was not reached for the January class so I went through an updated background a few months ago. Have not heard anything since.

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks jg60 .. I’m sure you guys/girls that went through in March should be good to go / Squez818 I think you mentioned before that your packet was rushed for the Jan. Academy but ended up having to wait ? Hope to hear something back like you did!

• Squez818
    commented on 's reply
    I processed in September and I had an update of my background around March 25th.

• jg60
    commented on 's reply
    I processed in March and my paperwork has been signed off on up in Albany. As far as a background update, I haven’t had to do anything yet. My paperwork got sent up a couple weeks ago.

• Oneida44
    replied
    Hey everyone, has anyone receive a background update that processed in September / March in the past few weeks?

Leave a comment:

• will0w
    replied
    Hello, Everyone!
    I'm currently ranked 10,2XX, I understand that the process is currently up to rank 8,500 as of May 2019. What is the probability of being called for the next orientation class? Any timetable of when is it going to take place? Appreciate all responses! thanks!
    Last edited by will0w; 05-31-2019, 08:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• leo1112
    commented on 's reply
    Got it GL!!

• Greeneyes106
    commented on 's reply
    Lol no. I meant to say I took it 2 weeks ago.

• leo1112
    commented on 's reply
    PAt 2 ? You took it twice?

• Greeneyes106
    replied
    Hi All,

I took the PAT 2 and a half weeks ago and everything went well. Just wanted to see if anyone has gotten a call from their BI? or has anyone already met with the psychologist?

thanks,

Leave a comment:

• IETN
    replied
    Has anyone received a call about their psychologist test being canceled. If so message me.

Leave a comment:

• rbh2350
    replied
    Has anyone heard when the next physical fitness round of testing is going to happen?

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    There's practically never a date set more than a month in advance. They haven't even canvassed for ATOs yet.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11725 users online. 480 members and 11245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X