Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta PD Recruiting Trip Question...

Ok, I'm going to one of these this week. My question is, I have an "interview" on friday, then the test on saturday. Is that just a B.I. interview or what?

Thanks.
    "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Originally posted by aikido kid
    Ok, I'm going to one of these this week. My question is, I have an "interview" on friday, then the test on saturday. Is that just a B.I. interview or what?

Thanks.
    Yes, they will give you a packet and ask you questions pertaining to drug use, arrests and driving record. The officer will go over your answers with you when you complete it. Mine took about 3 minutes. It really helps to have the 28 page application completed when you are taking the test to hand to them when you are leaving. They will be able to start your BI immediately upon getting the test results as opposed to waiting for you to fill out the application. I got a conditional with APD a few weeks ago and am flying down for the last battery in November. Any more questions just fire away. Good luck!
    PS You can download the application on their website, if you haven't already done so.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9243 users online. 336 members and 8907 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X