300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating to Mooresville/Lake Norman NC

Hello, i'm retiring from the NYPD in the near future, and was looking to start a second career in LE in the Mooresville/Lake Norman area. Anyone have any info on the area itself, and agencies that are hiring, and is their a test/coarse i must take. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Have a safe tour
    Thanks Dominic

Lake Norman

PM me, I'll give you the dirt
    www.officerdownbracelets.com
    R.L.T.W

Comment

I PM you. Thanks Dominic

Comment

Originally posted by domdeerhunter
        Hello, i'm retiring from the NYPD in the near future, and was looking to start a second career in LE in the Mooresville/Lake Norman area. Anyone have any info on the area itself, and agencies that are hiring, and is their a test/coarse i must take. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Have a safe tour
        Thanks Dominic

This has nothing to do with your post, but how long were you with NYPD?

Comment

I'm still here, i'm a short timer. W/O taking terminal 20 months left, W/term & Vac 16 Months.

Comment

Hey, I am from this area! Yes there are in my opinion alot of oppurtunities for Law Enforcement jobs here. Mainly there are alot of people, coincidentally alot from up north moving here. The towns which were relatively small about 15 years ago are having population explosions and local departments are constantly hiring. I know Huntersville which is north of Charlotte and just south of Mooresville is hiring, very nice town. This is a very nice area. I can tell you alot of northerners in particular are moving here, why is that I wonder? Have you considered a move to Charlotte police? PM me anytime and Id be happy to help you. I was just hired by a local dept. about 1 and a half months ago, and I know about the hiring processes very well around Lake Norman, but next week Im going to the Highway Patrol School. Many of my friends graduated BLET (basic law enforcement training) and are sworn in departments close to here too.
            John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

Re:Mooresville/Lake Norman

Hello, Congrats to you and good luck with your new job, be safe and watch your back. I'll PM you. Thanks Dominic
              Last edited by domdeerhunter; 10-12-2005, 06:06 AM. Reason: too long

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2801 users online. 157 members and 2644 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X