300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Capitol Police

Has anyone heard if USCP is still doing any hiring all their test dates say closed on their web page

Originally posted by fedcop64
    Has anyone heard if USCP is still doing any hiring all their test dates say closed on their web page

I believe they are done testing for the year...I am in their process now. Those dates fill up extremely quick. There were approx. 300 people at my test in June
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I've always heard that almost anything Federal that has "police" in its name are little more than security guards.

-tink

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkertoys
        I've always heard that almost anything Federal that has "police" in its name are little more than security guards.

-tink

ya wanna cookie or sumthin?
        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

-tink
          And....you base that statement on what??

Comment

Originally posted by PPDMO373
            And....you base that statement on what??
            I have a friend who is a USSS Special Agent.

-tink

Comment

My girlfriends' cousin, is a SS Special Agent who guards President Bush(dont know if he guards anyone else).. So I would say that is a little more than a security guard job, wouldnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by FutureLE
                My girlfriends' cousin, is a SS Special Agent who guards President Bush(dont know if he guards anyone else).. So I would say that is a little more than a security guard job, wouldnt you?
                if you had read my post on the original topic, it regarded Fed agencies with "police" in their name: work with me and spell this out: United States Secret Service. Police in there anywhere? No, okay.

-tink

Comment

if you had read my post on the original topic, it regarded Fed agencies with "police" in their name: work with me and spell this out: United States Secret Service. Police in there anywhere? No, okay.

-tink

Okay little boy, dont come on here and talk down to me. I was simply making a statement.

Your statement said you had a friend who was USSS SA...So most people with a brain would assume your making a statement based on what he said, Right?

Comment

Originally posted by FutureLE
                    Okay little boy, dont come on here and talk down to me. I was simply making a statement.

Your statement said you had a friend who was USSS SA...So most people with a brain would assume your making a statement based on what he said, Right?
                    You're still missing the point, he didn't say his job was to be a security guard. He said again, that fed agencies with "police" in their name are little more than security guards. got it?

-tink

Comment

You're still missing the point, he didn't say his job was to be a security guard. He said again, that fed agencies with "police" in their name are little more than security guards. got it?

-tink

Well, I know a few people that would disagree with that statement....including myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PPDMO373
                        Well, I know a few people that would disagree with that statement....including myself.
                        Let me clear this one up.

Tink,

I am with USCP, and it is what you make it. There are those that except the job and want to be in that security guard mode. They can be lazy but that is what they want from the job....fine by me. Then there are those that go and take the initiative and do REAL police work. What you may not know, is that we have a patrol division that does make quite a few arrest daily. As well do other of the Federal "police" departments. USCP has a Division of agents that does the same as your USSS friend. Our intell division is among the best in the business, good enough that agencies like USSS, FBI and so on consult with them. Again the job is what you make it.

In case you haven't figured it out, it is best to speak from what you know, not from what a friend of a cousin who knows a USSS agent tells you. You will get responses like those above. You can say what you want about it, it doesn't bother me, but there are people on the forum that may take offense to it. And to those that do, I mean no ill feelings and I don't speak for them.

Comment

Originally posted by manstown
                          Let me clear this one up.

Tink,

I am with USCP, and it is what you make it. There are those that except the job and want to be in that security guard mode. They can be lazy but that is what they want from the job....fine by me. Then there are those that go and take the initiative and do REAL police work. What you may not know, is that we have a patrol division that does make quite a few arrest daily. As well do other of the Federal "police" departments. USCP has a Division of agents that does the same as your USSS friend. Our intell division is among the best in the business, good enough that agencies like USSS, FBI and so on consult with them. Again the job is what you make it.

In case you haven't figured it out, it is best to speak from what you know, not from what a friend of a cousin who knows a USSS agent tells you. You will get responses like those above. You can say what you want about it, it doesn't bother me, but there are people on the forum that may take offense to it. And to those that do, I mean no ill feelings and I don't speak for them.

For the record, The agent in question is MY friend, and I am only stating his opinion, not mine.

-tink

Comment

For the record, The agent in question is MY friend, and I am only stating his opinion, not mine.

-tink
                            That is fine. I am just saying you should know about agencies first hand before you go and put things out there. People will take offense to what you post, especially when you post what your friend says and he doesn't have that good of an idea of the operations. Just looking out for ya.

Comment

news flash

I am SS POLICE and I guard the same peopleas your friend. And so does USCP and NSA Police and CIA police etc. Get your facts straight. You obviously have a problem with federal police for some reason but you clearly came to the wrong place to voice yours or your SA friends opinion.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6780 users online. 361 members and 6419 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X