300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About the BLET

Hey all. Looking to make that move and start the next BLET program in February 06 at Central Piedmont Community College. Is there anyone who just finished the last class out of CCPC (or any college or academy) that could give me the 411 on what to expect from the POPAT, the state exam, and the length of time it took you to get hired if you sponsored yourself through?

A question on the running. I think I read where to even have the chance of sitting down for the state exam, everyone must pass the POPAT with a time not extending over 7 mins and 20 seconds. Is this true? Does the BLET utilize the mile and a half run in a set time according to your age or is that what the colleges use for their training standards?

Any info is greatly appreciated and stay safe out there to one and all.

you have to pass the POPAT in 7:20. It is very easy to do, especially after getting smoked for 16 weeks, you'll be ready. The sate exam is a joke and I woudn't justify worrying about it right now. You'll pass if you have a brain, and oxygen flowing to it. Just start running and doing pushups now and you'll be good. The mile and 1/2 is based on your age.
    www.officerdownbracelets.com
    R.L.T.W

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the advice. Christopher Hailey who runs the program out of Central Piedmont Community College told me they start asking applicants around December to do the Pre-POPAT at the college. I'll let you know how it turns out when I go back down. Stay safe. Peace.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3868 users online. 211 members and 3657 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X