Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rackem00
    replied
    As posted above the academy will most likely be closed for the holiday and weekend, well at least I know mine was closed. They dont want to pay out holiday pay. Call the agency and ask if the academy runs on holidays and weekends then plan accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• pintinator
    replied
    academy

I would give them a call. It won't hurt. The worst they could say is no. You could assume that at least you will have Thanksgiving Day and the weekend off, but check with your agency. If you are attending an academy at a community college, check their schedules, they will probably be closed.

Leave a comment:

• irishnut
    replied
    Are you attending North Central?

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Originally posted by FutureLE
    So you think calling to find out if I made it or what the dates are is a bad idea?

Don't see how it could hurt IMO

Leave a comment:

• FutureLE
    replied
    Originally posted by Bodie
    Maybe just plan on Thanksgiving at home this year.

So you think calling to find out if I made it or what the dates are is a bad idea?

Leave a comment:

• Bodie
    replied
    Maybe just plan on Thanksgiving at home this year.

Leave a comment:

• FutureLE
    started a topic Should I call?

Should I call?

I have a conditional job offer from a dept. I completed the final 3 steps of the process and I assume I passed them. Here is the situaition-

I am suppose to go out of town for Thanksgiving and the academy starts this month(October)--not sure the dates. I am trying to make my flight arrangements and I need to know if I made the academy and if so, what the dates are. Do you guys think I should call the dept and see whats going on or just wait? Its hard to wait because the prices on the plane tickets are going up every day I wait.

Advice?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5028 users online. 296 members and 4732 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X