300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just took CVSA

Hi guys just took CVSA I was completly honest but the examiner quastioned me on two questions that showed stress. After that we finished but he didnt give me any insight as to if I had passed or failed. Just wanted to have some info as to if he would have told me right there if I had passed or failed or what expectations to have. Thank you in advance

As long as you did not take the bait and change your answer you should be ok, liars boxes are just an interrogation technique. If you change your answer then you lied and failed the test....
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Comment

Originally posted by dshark
      Hi guys just took CVSA I was completly honest but the examiner quastioned me on two questions that showed stress. After that we finished but he didnt give me any insight as to if I had passed or failed. Just wanted to have some info as to if he would have told me right there if I had passed or failed or what expectations to have. Thank you in advance
      LOL..thats funny the same thing happend to me when I took it...He said two questions was giving me stress. But I stuck to my guns, that test is bull its just an interigation device. When you start switching up your answers they know your lying.

If you dont mind me asking, what where the two questions?

Comment

Ditto.. Took the CVSA the other day and he said I was showing stress on 1 question.. But I didnt change my answer and he said I passed..

So after reading all the horror stories about people failing the poly/cvsa when they were telling the truth... I have passed a poly and a cvsa within the last 3 weeks

Comment

I recently took the poly at a local agency. The tester/operator asked me if I had any reason to be nervous and I told him I'd previously "failed" a CVSA. Said I showed deception on 3 questions. He laughed and said that the CVSA is only about 40% accurate, while the poly is around 80% accurate. I think they're both totally worthless for detecting dishonesty (hence inadmissable in court), but they sure are good for making people nervous.
          *Not a cop*

Comment

Thanks for the insight I guess i can sleep. the question was mj and some thing else i dont recall right now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4209 users online. 223 members and 3986 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X