300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont think I passed my Medical.......

Well I made it this far and I had my medical exam today. The doctor told me I have an abnormal heart beat, I really dont know what this means but he told me I have to go to a Cardiologist to see if this will affect my ability to become a police officer. All 23 years of my life I played sports and exercise all the time and never had anything wrong with me medically but this crap pops up. Does anybody think this will DQ me or has anyone else had this problem?

Depends what the cardioligist says. He is going to hook a bunch of pads to you and make you run on the treadmill. If your heart is still having problems at speed then you will be dq'd. I did the test and came back fine. My heart doesn't like to run slow is all.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5413 users online. 305 members and 5108 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X