300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical

I Had Knee Surgery About Ten Months Ago And Cant Bent My Knee All The Way Back...i Cant Squat...but I Can Run And Be Physicly Active...will I Be Fine???
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Sir Winston Churchill

Well, as long as you can write better than you can type, you'll be fine.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by padsrule33
      I Had Knee Surgery About Ten Months Ago And Cant Bent My Knee All The Way Back...i Cant Squat...but I Can Run And Be Physicly Active...will I Be Fine???

What kind of surgery did you have? Im going in Oct.

Comment

Meniscus Repair
        All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by padsrule33
          Meniscus Repair
          First if all....I am not a cop, but have to answer you......

10 months after surgery...I doubt you would have full ROM, but I hope you are doing some major PT. Especially with Meniscus repair.

I had both Cruciate and both Collateral ligs along with my patellar tendon replaced with cadaver parts 10 years ago and I did not have full ROM for awhile. It took about a year or more of hard therapy and several other surgeries to remove scar tissue and roaking screws and bolts I no longer needed to get where I am today. I still tend to hyper extend my knee and that irritates the back of my knee. I have a problem with tendonitis, but nothing a good stretch and Motrin cant fix. I can squat and my knee plays a little music. I had some meniscus damage, but it was nothing compared to the rest.

I look like a pirate with a peg leg when I run ,so you are lucky. My stationary bike has helped me a lot with low impact exercise to get full ROM back.

Prowriter knows alot about knee surgery and such...you may want to ask him...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4461 users online. 232 members and 4229 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X