Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting on the path again.

Well, here goes....

I would like your opinions and your advice if I can get it.

I got two letters today, one from a local agency that I applied to to be a Reserve Officer. They want me to come in for Orals in 2 weeks.

1. Can those of you who know submit a list of questions I am likely to get? I intend to sit down with a couple of friends and have them go through likely questions to prepare myself for the orals.

2. I intend to wear a Navy Blue Suit, Light blue Shirt, and a dark Blue tie. Very conservative. Should I wear my dress black shoes, which are comfortable, or my Glass slippers, which are not?

3. The Orals are the day after I take the Civil service Test for State Police. This was the second letter. Should I tell them that I have taken the State Police exam, that I may be going into the state police academy next summer?

Thanks for the advice.
    Though their numbers are many, as the grass upon the field, we will count them at the end of the day.

I have a list of oral board questions in the files section of my website.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by kingsman
      3. The Orals are the day after I take the Civil service Test for State Police. This was the second letter. Should I tell them that I have taken the State Police exam, that I may be going into the state police academy next summer?

Thanks for the advice.
      If they ask what other Depts you've applied to, tell them. I wouldn't go as far as to tell them that you might be in the trooper academy next summer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3798 users online. 243 members and 3555 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X