300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince George's this Saturday

Well guys, Im off to PG county for the test and physical on Saturday at 730am. Im really lookin forward to it since 3 weeks ago when they sent me my date!! Ill let you know how it goes. Wish me luck.

BTW, I passed the Montgomery County test and Oral board last week, so Im lookin forward to the BI next. Things are lookin decent so far. Hopefully something works out, since Im planning on NOT going to NYC for the rest of their testing..........there goes a dream that I once had. Cant even eat cockroaches and drink mud on that kind of salary

Ill let yinz all know how it goes.

PittsburghKid
    Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
    Written - Passed
    Physical test - Passed
    Background Investigation - Finished
    Oral Board - Passed
    Polygraph - Passed
    Chief's Decision - Pending
    Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
    Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Best wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by PittsburghKid
      Well guys, Im off to PG county for the test and physical on Saturday at 730am. Im really lookin forward to it since 3 weeks ago when they sent me my date!! Ill let you know how it goes. Wish me luck.

BTW, I passed the Montgomery County test and Oral board last week, so Im lookin forward to the BI next. Things are lookin decent so far. Hopefully something works out, since Im planning on NOT going to NYC for the rest of their testing..........there goes a dream that I once had. Cant even eat cockroaches and drink mud on that kind of salary

Ill let yinz all know how it goes.

PittsburghKid

Wondering if you got a call from the MCPD BI this morning (Friday). I got mine at 600am and have to be there 600am next Tuesday. Looks like I'll be waking up at 400am that day lol. Keep me posted and don't worry about PG County, you'll do fine. Good luck!

Comment

good luck bro! wish i could go with you but I got this wedding tonight to attend
        4/4/09

Lest We Forget

Pittsburgh Bureau of Police

Comment

Originally posted by skatr5435
          good luck bro! wish i could go with you but I got this wedding tonight to attend

Thanks Bro. Tell the fam Im sorry, but I got this to handle. Ill see you when I get back in town Saturday evening. I got that hockey game at 5 so if you dont work, come down. Supposed to be a good game. Ill call you when I leave PG. Tell sis and Frank congrats, and dad and all, sorry

And thanks for the encouragement Seal. No I didnt get a call yet, but now that you say it, and come to think of it, someone may have called around that time, unless it was another telemarketer, but I got no message, so I dont think they did Ill keep you posted

PittsburghKid

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

Written - Passed
          Physical test - Passed
          Oral Board - Passed
          Polygraph - Passed

Comment

GL with Piggy County bro
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Passed!!!

Well I passed it all!!! The written was pretty easy, and the PAT was even easier....Actually, I told them I wanted to do it again!!!! Felt bad for one girl, got thru it all and couldnt pull the trigger with her weaker hand. Then again, I wouldnt want her responding to a call for backup I guess either Anyways, they are gonna call for the BI to start here soon. Hoping it all works out, since it is my first choice, believe it or not. Even though from what I saw it was basically more gutter than I expected. Oh well fast experience

Hey Seal, when you tested, was there that tall black guy with the hat and glasses constantly breakin everyone's balls about giving his pens back?!?! I thought he was hysterical. He ended up going over my initial backround packet at the very end. I gave him his pen back and told him I almost forgot to give it back. He thanked me and I told him, "besides, I didnt wanna put stealing his pen on my undetected crimes section I got a pretty good laugh out of him for that one

PittsburghKid

Written - Passed
              Physical test - Passed
              Oral Board - Passed
              Polygraph - Passed

Comment

Originally posted by PittsburghKid

Well I passed it all!!! The written was pretty easy, and the PAT was even easier....Actually, I told them I wanted to do it again!!!! Felt bad for one girl, got thru it all and couldnt pull the trigger with her weaker hand. Then again, I wouldnt want her responding to a call for backup I guess either Anyways, they are gonna call for the BI to start here soon. Hoping it all works out, since it is my first choice, believe it or not. Even though from what I saw it was basically more gutter than I expected. Oh well fast experience

Hey Seal, when you tested, was there that tall black guy with the hat and glasses constantly breakin everyone's balls about giving his pens back?!?! I thought he was hysterical. He ended up going over my initial backround packet at the very end. I gave him his pen back and told him I almost forgot to give it back. He thanked me and I told him, "besides, I didnt wanna put stealing his pen on my undetected crimes section I got a pretty good laugh out of him for that one

PittsburghKid
                Congrats on passing both, told you that you wouldn't have a problem. YES! That guy must have told my table at least 10 times to give him back his pens. He even mentioned to us that you would have to disclose it in the poly exam if you take one LOL. I know what you are saying about PG being your first choice, they are my second behind MPDC. Good luck and keep me posted!

Comment

Got the CALL!!!!!

Well, well, well.....got the call today from my BI in Montgomery County. I gotta go October 10th at 9am. Looking forward to it. Ill keep you posted on this one, right now its a toss up between MCPD and PG County. As some of you know, Im 50/50 between which one I want more. PG because it is really grimey and you can get your experience shockingly quick from what Ive heard. MC I guess to keep my options open. Both would be wonderful IMO. We'll see what happens, MC academy starts January and PG starts December 12th, a late birthday present for me perhaps??!!

PittsburghKid

Written - Passed
                  Physical test - Passed
                  Oral Board - Passed
                  Polygraph - Passed

Comment

Are you still considering MPDC? Please say you are.... Most of the people that tested with me are in academy now. I need someone besides Chiller that I talk to that is in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL6770
                      Are you still considering MPDC? Please say you are.... Most of the people that tested with me are in academy now. I need someone besides Chiller that I talk to that is in the process.

Im definitely considering MCPD, dont worry about that Seal!! If I make it, Ill be there!!!

PittsburghKid

Written - Passed
                      Physical test - Passed
                      Oral Board - Passed
                      Polygraph - Passed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6070 users online. 337 members and 5733 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X