300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is selling drugs an automatic dq?

would selling of mj ten years ago in hs dq me? it was only twice.

Originally posted by blacksheep
    would selling of mj ten years ago in hs dq me? it was only twice.
    man! "it was only twice" is like the saying of the friggin month lol.

well in all honesty, most all of the agencies here in VA wont even consider you... but hey, it being 10 years ago may get you in the backdoor of a small town agency.
    good luck.
    its always "only twice." have some originality brother . make it like 3 - 8 times.

Comment

actually it was once. should i be up front about it? tell them if they ask on any questionaire or poly?

Comment

I am a background investigator...trust me, we will find out. If not by you, then by the background, friends, neighbors, parents, roommates, classmates, informants, etc. if all else fails, the polygraph will get you.
        In Va. as well as the federal government, you might as well forget it.
        I hate to tell you this news...

If it were I, I would be totally upfront and hope for the best. I think your screwed brother...

GOOD LUCK and keep fighting the good fight.
        Nobody, I mean nobody makes Sheriff Bufford T. Justice look like a possums pecker.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffordTJustice
          I am a background investigator...trust me, we will find out. If not by you, then by the background, friends, neighbors, parents, roommates, classmates, informants, etc. if all else fails, the polygraph will get you.
          Here we go again--

Comment

Originally posted by FutureLE
            Here we go again--
            Only if you give the advice that Background Investigators only know what you tell them advise, again....And tout like you "know" the inner working of background investigations when you are not even in a LE academy yet........Otherwise....There should be no problems here....If you say tell the truth...which there is no other option as a LE professional....we shouldn't "go" anywhere.....Pistola
            Last edited by Pistola; 09-20-2005, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Once, twice, three times a liar.....

Listen Blacksheep,

In your original posts you said twice then when VASteve ribbed you about the only twice (which by the way is the first cousin to "I only had two beers" you replied back and said actually only once".

I've got be honest with you, I don't know whether selling drugs will DQ you from EVERY agency but it certainly will from MOST. Buying or selling no matter how long ago it was is automatic DQ at any agency I've ever talked to. State or local and Federal is more strict than either of the two aforementioned. I know for it fact it is a question on the polygraph because it was on mine. And the question was "have you EVER".....EVER being the key word.

Anyway, the point of my posts is this. If you can't even be upfront and honest on an anonymous BB then you have ZERO chance of being hired by any LEO agency (irregardless of the selling of MJ). Honesty or lack there of will DQ just as quickly if not more so. And there are many opportunities for DQ over honesty throughout the hiring process.

Application, personal history statement, background investigation, polygraph, oral review board. One "lie or purposely with held information and you are done.

I would look at a different career field.

Not trying to be a d**k but, the truth is the truth.
              Be a leader, not a follower

Comment

It took me a WHOLE 9 Hours to stop laughing on this one.
                Only twice ????????????

Comment

haha

good one. sorry, but you should look to another career. look into bail enforcement of the military if you are dead set.

Comment

I can tell you Virginia is definitely OUT. I was a cop for about 8 yrs and tried to apply for Prince William county. I guess I put I smoked MJ over 15 yrs ago and received a letter saying I dont meet their qualifications.
                    I got nothing for now

Comment

I never took or sold any drugs, but I once killed a guy. Nobody knows about it though, except two ex-girlfriends, one friend, his roomate at the time, and maybe my landlord. I haven't ever killed anybody else since. So, I'm still good as long as I don't mention it, right? Wait. did I say killed? I meant only maimed; yeah, that's it, I maimed a guy once.
                      No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

hahaha

your funny!

Comment

Originally posted by ud22206
                          good one. sorry, but you should look to another career. look into bail enforcement of the military if you are dead set.
                          Yes I see DOGG has a few new "ex-cons" working for him on this new season....go apply there man, sun, beaches, guys with long hair and tattoos wearing pepper spray or is it their hairspray actually...?.....as others have said....not a good one selling dope my friend...lol.
                          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by GB0610
                            Whether its once or twice, selling is an automatic DQ from EVERY SINGLE AGENCY I have ever seen. I'm talking over a hundred departments. FED is the same way. There is not a chance in the world.

From what i have seen where I have applied...this post is perfect
                            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

thanks for the replies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5543 users online. 289 members and 5254 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X